• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton hate thread Vol. 3

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
91BE0341-420B-46AA-8608-ACC9F4EA93DA.jpeg

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

oh yeah, baby boy? you're jealous, you hate me. we get it.

no, genuinely. i didn't read the whole thing, but the first post from... uh... that Faggotry guy or whoever it was that posted it, i thought it was genuinely funny. they're viscious, i mean they're scccccuuuumbags, and i never spend time seeking them out, but i'd be lying if i said some of them didn't make me laugh. do you think some comedians are anonymously on there?

oh good, my eggs are cold.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The fact Norton doesn’t have a relationship with Ozzy Osborne probably kills him inside and that makes me very happy.
One of the funniest moments on OnA ever, was when Ozzy left Jim's 45 pounds of books behind. Which reminds me, that's another legit funny moment to remind that dummy that said that ona were never funny

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Red faced worm
I love this part. Stupid jim is trying to fake laugh 2 seconds earlier and pretend he doesn't care and then you just see the pain in ugly little mush face here.

But the best is that right around 2:02 or 2:03 Ozzy is going to grab the books but then it cuts to a bit later. Most likely though stupid, stupid jim distracted ozzy for his dumb picture and autographs and then the mushbrained old tea nigger forgot about them.