• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton crying list

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
George didn't die though. Not to ruin the bit but that video of him crying, that the screenshot is from, was him talking about Colin leaving a message about Chip and he was laughing to the point of crying.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
- Instagram live (lost media)
That's where this comes from, right?
1684805164823.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
George didn't die though. Not to ruin the bit but that video of him crying, that the screenshot is from, was him talking about Colin leaving a message about Chip and he was laughing to the point of crying.
He started Instagram streaming and opened up by saying, “I’m just on here so I don’t do something stupid.” It was after the Nordic Prince broke his heart.

G

That isn't the Instagram live video. Someone called in and called him out on crying at like 1 am on insta the previous night and Jim denied crying, just that he was really sad.