• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Nor-ton

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
CBCB3C00-532F-49B9-A2EC-021F9AC28464.jpeg

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I have a distaste for the worm that is unrivaled. I loath him and his terrible "craft" of comedy. His most annoying segment was when a caller called him out as dry drunk. He then gets all defensive and totally makes an ass out of himself when he references A.A. as a program whose name is to be kept secret and not the members. To borrow a phrase, he stinks and I don't like him.

Cawdfish

Forum Clout
I have a distaste for the worm that is unrivaled. I loath him and his terrible "craft" of comedy. His most annoying segment was when a caller called him out as dry drunk. He then gets all defensive and totally makes an ass out of himself when he references A.A. as a program whose name is to be kept secret and not the members. To borrow a phrase, he stinks and I don't like him.
That can't be any worse than the time he unfollowed all his comedy pals on Twitter because they didn't line up for some shitty pilot he was working on. Then he tried to doublespeak his way outta it when CQ called him out.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
And for a douche who takes his "craft" so seriously, he really isn't that good at comedy. It's like he took the worst parts of CQ's and Patrice's acts and mashed them together into long winded boring stories

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
That can't be any worse than the time he unfollowed all his comedy pals on Twitter because they didn't line up for some shitty pilot he was working on. Then he tried to doublespeak his way outta it when CQ called him out.
But he couldn’t possibly bring himself to unfollow (the deceased) Patrice and Ozzy.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
And for a douche who takes his "craft" so seriously, he really isn't that good at comedy. It's like he took the worst parts of CQ's and Patrice's acts and mashed them together into long winded boring stories
Colin used to mock his cellar sets for being so fucking lame. And that was 20 years ago. He still does the same shit that Colin mocked