• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim is in a loving relationship with a tranny he lives with

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
I do not know why, but somehow Jim's life seems more disgusting to me. I know, that sounds insane with everything that is going on with Anthony right now. But there is just a visceral reaction of disgust I get everytime when I think about Jim pretending a male with a wig on is a female.
I feel the same way but for me its how someone would wanna fuck Jim, even a man in a wig.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I do not know why, but somehow Jim's life seems more disgusting to me. I know, that sounds insane with everything that is going on with Anthony right now. But there is just a visceral reaction of disgust I get everytime when I think about Jim pretending a male with a wig on is a female.
Because how you feel is natural and before all this conditioning that "trans" and fags are normal

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
antH's drunk, norton's sober which makes his weird faggy shit even more creepier

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Because how you feel is natural and before all this conditioning that "trans" and fags are normal
And yet even with all of the constant conditioning the majority of people still hate fags. California voted against fag marriage is all you need to know. Probably 90% of people hate trannies and fags in America. But you would think that half of the population are LGBTNAMBLA based on commercials and advertisements.