• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about: Exhibit A

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Listening to this the first time a couple of days ago made my fucking blood boil. Jimmy is peak worm here. He was on Leno a few months before and of course because Conan took Lenos gig, Jimmy has to go ALL OUT on the fawwwkin attack saying Conan stole his show and Leno wasn’t ready to retire and was still #1. Then as the days go on and it’s shown that Leno and Conan weren’t feuding and it was pure retardedness on NBC’s part, Jimmy won’t let it go and still goes on about how “YEAH BUT CONAN SHOULDVE-“

Featured in this 5 hour compilation is Jimmy arguing with callers about how Leno is the fucking best, he knows him intimately, and Leno was talking to Jimmy about his frustrations with NBC!! Oooo they’re so close!! Also featured is Jimmy arguing with callers about how he is sucking the ass of Leno for no reason, to which Jim pulls his classic “YOURE NOT GONNA FUCKIN TALK OVER ME SCUMBAG YOURE A FUCKIN CONAN FAN AND IF YOU HATE JAY JUST SAY SO.”

I’m so fucking glad this faggots career tanked and he couldn’t even get on Conan today if he wanted to.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Conan came out looking retarded in that whole fiasco. He tried to take over and couldn't get the job done. They had to have a redo of Jay Leno and the ratings came right back. In hindsight Leno won that feud. Conan may have had more youth on his side in general, but all their arguments were communist bullshit about how the weaker show should get the spot because it's new.

Was recently listening to the clip of them talking about Rosie ODonnell trashing Leno for not letting her take Fridays. In that one at least they made sense.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Conan came out looking retarded in that whole fiasco. He tried to take over and couldn't get the job done. They had to have a redo of Jay Leno and the ratings came right back. In hindsight Leno won that feud. Conan may have had more youth on his side in general, but all their arguments were communist bullshit about how the weaker show should get the spot because it's new.
The problem is, and they mention it in this compilation, NBC made the worst fucking contract known to man and is entirely to blame in this fiasco. They said they’d give Conan the Tonight Show by a certain point, and if they backed out of the agreement they had to pay him some exorbitant amount of money, something like 20 million. By the time Conan was supposed to take over they expected Leno to be on his way out ratings wise or ready to retire but he was neither. So NBC made the retarded decision to put Conan on for a while then put Jay back in. Regardless of how funny Conan is or was anyone in that position would be completely fucked. I don’t think anyone was really trying to push the whole “Conan deserves this cause it’s new” angle besides NBC executives who were trying to justify the terrible financial decision they made.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I don’t think anyone was really trying to push the whole “Conan deserves this cause it’s new” angle besides NBC executives who were trying to justify the terrible financial decision they made.
The teamcoco thing was primarily young people who were siding with Conan because Leno was "old" and boring. Conan stunk for years after having a great show for many years. I used to watch that stupid fucking dance intro every single night. Conan is the millennial era talk show hero, Jon Stewart wishes he was as funny as Conan was

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He would always interrupt the show to complain about legitimate show criticism. The one I always come back to is him acting like they didn't just do a 45 minute white knight segment for the Bella Knox interview. She says white privilege in it and not even Anthony says anything. Fucking yuck. This was meant for the other Jim thread but whatever.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Listening to this the first time a couple of days ago made my fucking blood boil. Jimmy is peak worm here. He was on Leno a few months before and of course because Conan took Lenos gig, Jimmy has to go ALL OUT on the fawwwkin attack saying Conan stole his show and Leno wasn’t ready to retire and was still #1. Then as the days go on and it’s shown that Leno and Conan weren’t feuding and it was pure retardedness on NBC’s part, Jimmy won’t let it go and still goes on about how “YEAH BUT CONAN SHOULDVE-“

Featured in this 5 hour compilation is Jimmy arguing with callers about how Leno is the fucking best, he knows him intimately, and Leno was talking to Jimmy about his frustrations with NBC!! Oooo they’re so close!! Also featured is Jimmy arguing with callers about how he is sucking the ass of Leno for no reason, to which Jim pulls his classic “YOURE NOT GONNA FUCKIN TALK OVER ME SCUMBAG YOURE A FUCKIN CONAN FAN AND IF YOU HATE JAY JUST SAY SO.”

I’m so fucking glad this faggots career tanked and he couldn’t even get on Conan today if he wanted to.

Such great friends that he currently hangs out with him. What's that? They are telling that that isn't the case at all

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Was recently listening to the clip of them talking about Rosie ODonnell trashing Leno for not letting her take Fridays. In that one at least they made sense.

The network's problem was never Conan's ratings at 11:30; it was the mass mutiny the affiliates were organizing over Jay's rock bottom ratings at 10:00, which was dragging down the local news (their biggest revenue source). And looking a little further downstream, Jay's (genuinely worm-infested) 10:00 PM show was dragging down Conan's ratings too. All the boomers who would've watched Conan for the Tonight Show brand already conked out after getting their fill at 10:00.

Long term, the network would've been fine with Conan's ratings on their own. Jay's shitty ratings, however, were gangrene for the network.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
NBC didn't like Conan's edgy material and tried to censor him (no more masturbating bear or pubes guy etc) once he got the Tonight Show.

NBC wanted Leno gone but he was still under contract for several years and they refused to buy him out for early exit because they already planned on giving Conan an early release for $40 million and didn't want to lose more money.

Instead of NBC taking the blame, they used this feud to drive ratings and avoid the blame. Conan stuck with the narrative probably as a condition of his contract buyout.

It was a decision so stupid it got a Jew (Jeff Zucker) fired. Clearly, NBC is the villain here, because their solution to this was Jimmy Fallon.