• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Brown: He past

Monk

Forum Clout

RIP Nigger Jim

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Didn’t he act like a nigger to his wife? By that I mean beat her.
Yes. Redditors were very quick to point out what a nigger he was. Their racism knows no bounds- they couldn't even wait until his body was cold.

Edit: shaking right now. Fucking white knight faggots.

Screenshot_20230519_195620_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230519_195632_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230519_195648_Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
Im surprised reddit isnt making excuses for him. I would think they would say something about how institutional racism forced him to be shitty.

I’ll take that as progress

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Im surprised reddit isnt making excuses for him. I would think they would say something about how institutional racism forced him to be shitty.

I’ll take that as progress
It's the opposite of progress. Niggas body isn't cold. Most people aren't all good or all bad. Reddit faggots seem to get joy in pointing out the foibles of a recently deceased person (especially if they are celebrity).

I guarantee you the faggots talking shit about Brown, have no problem with David Bowie, Miles Davis, Bill Clinton, and a hoard of other degenerates/sexual deviants/abusers.