• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jew Bastard

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
9V9tz7F.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It doesnt have to be a rascal. I think pat is paranoid enough that he could easily turn on someone while drunk at the bar because they just happened to say a phrase we use often use here and he flips out. Ive been hoping that happens for a while. A public meltdown with an innocent rando that involves the police.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It's not going to happen. It's all internet tough guy talk. He is completely conflict averse in real life.

Even if Canyon Boykin showed up on his property he is not going to confront them. He will lock himself in a room and tell the police armed terrorists are beating down his door. Then he'll go on twitter and announce he defeated them in arm to arm combat. That's a good reason to never go near him. He will lie about everything. Let him self destruct.

Forum Clout
It's not going to happen. It's all internet tough guy talk. He is completely conflict averse in real life.

Even if Canyon Boykin showed up on his property he is not going to confront them. He will lock himself in a room and tell the police armed terrorists are beating down his door. Then he'll go on twitter and announce he defeated them in arm to arm combat. That's a good reason to never go near him. He will lie about everything. Let him self destruct.
I wonder if the Panic Room is the same as his Piss Room

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
It doesnt have to be a rascal. I think pat is paranoid enough that he could easily turn on someone while drunk at the bar because they just happened to say a phrase we use often use here and he flips out. Ive been hoping that happens for a while. A public meltdown with an innocent rando that involves the police.
Absolutely. I imagine there have been dozens of incidents of Fatty Mayonnaise yelling at clueless civilians he suspects of being atalkers. Like he’s at Hooligans and someone (from the 90s) says “that’s a phat trick” when watching a video or something only to have a portly, smelly, drunken man assault them

G

That would require a minimum of "actual tough guy" makeup, a little minimal amount which fatty does not have. He may kill a friend in a psychotic break, for daring to suggest he stop answering though.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
That would require a minimum of "actual tough guy" makeup, a little minimal amount which fatty does not have. He may kill a friend in a psychotic break, for daring to suggest he stop answering though.
If he does snap, it won't be against an able-bodied male. It will be someone frail, infirm, or disabled with little ability to defend themselves.

Sick shit.

Allegedly.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Absolutely. I imagine there have been dozens of incidents of Fatty Mayonnaise yelling at clueless civilians he suspects of being atalkers. Like he’s at Hooligans and someone (from the 90s) says “that’s a phat trick” when watching a video or something only to have a portly, smelly, drunken man assault them
I think he is more likely to get a disorderly conduct by getting loud with other patrons over actually throwing down.