• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
A picture of Monica Bellucci smoking a cigarette next to a crucified Jesus Christ.

26cqff0xl4781.jpg

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I've never seen this movie is it worth a watch?
Depends upon your beliefs and stance on Christ.

I am a huge Mel fan, but more than that, I am a fan of Christ, so yeah, I would recommend it. It's not an easy watch; you don't put it on Saturday night while eating Domino's. But it's definitely worth it in my opinion. Very moving.

Pissed off the Jews, too, so it's gotta be doing something right.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

I am a huge Mel fan, but more than that, I am a fan of Christ, so yeah, I would recommend it. It's not an easy watch; you don't put it on Saturday night while eating Domino's. But it's definitely worth it in my opinion. Very moving.

Tyfys

G

I'm not someone who cries in movies, but the scene when Christ promises the repentant thief a place in Paradise always gets me.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It's funny I read Mel didnt want subtitles at first haha.
This actually happened to me, I didn't learn to read Greek until 11 or so and my friends in Greece took me to see a foreign flick, it was German or French I forget and I had to sit there. I got the jist of the movie and only a few times did I ask my friend what was going on

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Didn't that Jim Cavizzleveezle guy get struck by lightning like 25 times during the making of the movie or is that just a bunch of Jewish propaganda horseshit?
He did, and I think that like 2 crewmembers did as well

It wouldn't be Jewish propaganda because Jews hated this movie, and Mel for making it. It's no coincidence that shortly thereafter what happened to Mel happened.

Not to say that they made him drink again or anything, but you and I both know that they decide which stories get promoted and which ones get buried.