• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus, Joe

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
OZONE MIDGET SIGHTING OF THE DAYYY

IMG_6861.jpeg

VoteJello

Forum Clout
fuck man, the backing tracks is sooooo bad. It'd come off better with just him and his guitar and perhaps the DIGITECH if he's feeling loose.
I'd like to see him do psychedelic stuff like "Tomorrow Never Knows" wit da DIGITECH. Looping a single note drone, thumping out the beat on his stupid Chinese acoustic's firewood body, making kooky seagull sounds into the mic while making incredulous faces at the 11 person crowd, as if to say "Can you believe these wacky Beatles did this shit? But I got a job to do, folks, so bear with me!" Then once his stupid samples are laid down he starts hard-strumming a C chord and his faces contorts into that disgusting smug-orgasm mask as he belts "TURN OF YOUR MIND, RELAX, AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM". Before long he approximates tape loops in the form of awful, ham-fisted boomer bends with chintzy digital delay. Then he'd probably put a terrible chorus over his voice to mimic the Leslie rotary effect. What an idiot! Theatre of the mind, folks!
:image_9247_m:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I'd like to see him do psychedelic stuff like "Tomorrow Never Knows" wit da DIGITECH. Looping a single note drone, thumping out the beat on his stupid Chinese acoustic's firewood body, making kooky seagull sounds into the mic while making incredulous faces at the 11 person crowd, as if to say "Can you believe these wacky Beatles did this shit? But I got a job to do, folks, so bear with me!" Then once his stupid samples are laid down he starts hard-strumming a C chord and his faces contorts into that disgusting smug-orgasm mask as he belts "TURN OF YOUR MIND, RELAX, AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM". Before long he approximates tape loops in the form of awful, ham-fisted boomer bends with chintzy digital delay. Then he'd probably put a terrible chorus over his voice to mimic the Leslie rotary effect. What an idiot! Theatre of the mind, folks!
:image_9247_m:

I wish there some way to get a message in a bottle to different folks on board to have them keep requesting this holy shit that's hilarious