• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought this was an imposter child.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Fucking ribs, what a deranged man he is.

13.png

You mean when you threatened to shoot PCJ and Ade so many times that Jon had to drive across state lines to confront you and you hid in your house?
You mean when you nearly let the monster win?
You mean when you transformed into a deranged narcissist who is mocked everywhere on the internet?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I had a long term girlfriend break up with me and I was coolly indifferent to the matter in front of her. She burst out crying and said she loved me more than I loved her. I told her everything would be ok and it was for the best. It took her years to stop sending me messages whenever she clearly fell another step down in her life.

What I'm saying is Patrick is a girl.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He wants a p@t on the back for not shooting his ex wife when she left him?

It's incredible how he tries to paint her as this evil monster when the only thing she did was be honest with him and left. She and Jon even tried to arrange custody with this deranged narcissist multiple times but playing with Star Wars toys and watching How to Train Your Dragon under his pink blankie was more appealing than being a father.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Wait. That bitch claims her ex shot her in front of their school and they all agreed to gaslight her about it and claim he didn’t?

Who is believing this shit? Sounds like the fantasy of a school girl.
Knew it was bullshit as soon as i saw the word “gaslight”. Also wtf is a CPTSD? Another fake disease that only effects women like fibromyalgia?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Ooo she doesnt JUST have PTSD, that Vietnam war vets have. She has COMPLEX PTSD. She must have her own Special Mama Raven

“The difference between CPTSD and PTSD is that PTSD usually occurs after a single traumatic event, while CPTSD is associated with repeated trauma.

Events that can lead to PTSD include a serious accident, a sexual assault, or a traumatic childbirth experience, such as losing a baby.”