• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus Christ, Pat! Lose some weight!

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
0B35E71B-D504-4E99-AA25-B2D9B9B7BAB0.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't understand people who are so fucking horrendously rascal scooter fat that they obviously don't give a fuck about their appearance but then they slap a couple bracelets on like that'll fix it. Do you think you look "pretty" lardass? You're always a gross fucking pig. The bracelet is pretty and it's been fucking wasted on you.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
I don't understand people who are so fucking horrendously rascal scooter fat that they obviously don't give a fuck about their appearance but then they slap a couple bracelets on like that'll fix it. Do you think you look "pretty" lardass? You're always a gross fucking pig. The bracelet is pretty and it's been fucking wasted on you.
I can’t understand that either. Another thing I don’t understand is when fat people embrace their fatness. They think they’re gods gift to the planet. They have fake high self-esteem. They think they are beautiful

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can’t understand that either. Another thing I don’t understand is when fat people embrace their fatness. They think they’re gods gift to the planet. They have fake high self-esteem. They think they are beautiful
That seems to be just fat women, guys at least wear large clothes and accept it. Women now proudly display their fat gut in tight clothes and it’s disgusting. Plus it seems everyone is fat now, more women than men. Whenever I’m out in public (gym, shopping, etc) I see skinny/average size men with fat girlfriends / wives.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Maybe I’m just young and it’s easier but I’ve noticed that every time I go a few weeks without drinking any alcohol at all, I lose a LOT of fat from my belly and arms. I combine it with working out so I pretty much just convert the fat into muscle. I don’t really do much cardio either, if at all. Losing weight is the easiest thing ever, just don’t eat trash and don’t drink yourself to death every night. Two things Rick is incapable of doing.
You cannot convert fat into muscle, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid.