• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus Christ, imagine drinking Mountain Dew every day from the age of 17-37.

G

Or any artificial sugar water for that matter. I don't think I drank a coke or juice every day when I was 17/18, let alone that luminous shit. Water, milk, the occasional OJ or Coke/Sprite. A couple of beers on the weekend if I got lucky. That was what I drank before I got a taste for coffee and whisky.

All that sugar made him the rotund effeminate he is today. 20 years of laying the groundwork of turning him into a fat cunt woman.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I remember watching a documentary a while ago about sugar and there was a part in it where they interviewed this 17 year old kid who drank pretty much nothing but Mt Dew his whole life. His teeth had literally rotted out of his head and were just stumps. The scene where he was having dental work was fawkin brutal. He also mentioned how his aunt put Mt Dew in a bottle for his baby nephew to drink.

These people were clearly white trash but still had a certain charm to them. Pig has all the trappings of being a rube while having zero charm and being a pretentious fuck who thinks he's an intellectual despite engaging in the same type of behavior as these yokels.

My point is he's obese and he brought it all on himself. Enjoy your early heart attack/stroke, pig man.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I remember watching a documentary a while ago about sugar and there was a part in it where they interviewed this 17 year old kid who drank pretty much nothing but Mt Dew his whole life. His teeth had literally rotted out of his head and were just stumps. The scene where he was having dental work was fawkin brutal. He also mentioned how his aunt put Mt Dew in a bottle for his baby nephew to drink.

These people were clearly white trash but still had a certain charm to them. Pig has all the trappings of being a rube while having zero charm and being a pretentious fuck who thinks he's an intellectual despite engaging in the same type of behavior as these yokels.

My point is he's obese and he brought it all on himself. Enjoy your early heart attack/stroke, pig man.
It's called "mountain dew mouth"

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I still prefer water or a nice la croix (I’m a faggot but I like the bubbles god damnit). I have a coke with a meal IF I’m not ordering a drink along with it. Usually neat like a fucking gentleman. I have drank less than 100 mountain dews in my life guaranteed.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Boil up some Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a long night, child.

L7KzAa4.jpg

G

I still prefer water or a nice la croix (I’m a faggot but I like the bubbles god damnit). I have a coke with a meal IF I’m not ordering a drink along with it. Usually neat like a fucking gentleman. I have drank less than 100 mountain dews in my life guaranteed.
I am also a faggot and not a 6 pack svelte one like Carol, but I can guarantee that I have never drank Mountain Dew more than 15-20 times in my life. Granted, it's not really a thing in the UK or Europe, I believe it didn't make medical safety standards over here - see this for alternate clarification of how America is all in with making its population as fat as possible [MEDIA=youtube]ZMaW6TamNAc[/MEDIA]

The warning sign for me with MD was that is doesn't look like anything that occurs in nature. That shade of luminous green is the reserve of cartoon toxic waste. But go ahead, Fat. Drink it daily for two decades like it's the liquid that 70% of your physical constitution is made up of.

G

I can imagine it. I did my myself, embarrassingly. I would have a 20oz bottle every day at work from about 1998 until a couple of years ago. I’ll get one every now and then still but nothing close to daily anymore. Sugar is a motherfucker.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Where's Ray at with the Irn-Bru?
I drank that once. Had no idea how to describe it. “Good“ wasn’t one of the options.

Saying you drank MD every day for 20 years is a small step away from saying you smoked rocks every day for 20 years, except it’s probably worse for your health in the long run.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No wonder his health is horrible, Mountain Dew has more sugar than a candy bar. What adult male drinks that much MD on a daily basis? I stopped drinking soda in my teens and replaced it with water since your body needs that and not the shit in MD. Everything he’s done is bad for him which explains why he looks like he’s in his late 50s while being 41.

Forum Clout
I can imagine it. I did my myself, embarrassingly. I would have a 20oz bottle every day at work from about 1998 until a couple of years ago. I’ll get one every now and then still but nothing close to daily anymore. Sugar is a motherfucker.
Did you work out religiously with heavy weights and run half marathons? Doing that saved Patrick from getting fat or yellow teeth.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Back before I became the soft-palmed educated gentleman I am today, I used to work as a laborer on a crew installing windows, and I have to say...Mountain Dew hits the spot and gives you energy when you're outside in the sun doing shit. That's why you see it all over job sites.

But I cut that shit out the second i was in an air-conditioned office

G

Did you work out religiously with heavy weights and run half marathons? Doing that saved Patrick from getting fat or yellow teeth.
Nope. I run about twice a week, 4 or 5 miles each time and that’s about it. Pre 2007 I was on my feet most of the day but since then I’ve been in an office. I’ve never topped 190 pounds though.