• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus christ i almost walked into Elegant Elliott

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
He is looking ROUGH. He gave me a weird little smile and i think i had the butthead face. Almost said something, but thought better of it. I've been hoping to see him for years. He seems to have morphed into an old bag lady but he still wears the eye black on his face. I never see good celebrities.

He was entering a dry cleaners on the UES, possibly to cause trouble. Maybe to get some dry cleaning

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Reminder: Elegant Elliot Offen was a Ron & Ron guest and appeared in one of their home video years before Stern ever heard of him. Stern ripped off Ronnie B and Ronnie D, hoo hoo.
He stormed off because Ron B kept making Jew jokes and then producer Fez Whatley had to chase him down and try to get him back.
Stern used to call R&R Ron and Moron when they were his competition.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Reminder: Elegant Elliot Offen was a Ron & Ron guest and appeared in one of their home video years before Stern ever heard of him. Stern ripped off Ronnie B and Ronnie D, hoo hoo.

People forget that Ron & Ron were doing shock talk right when Howard first became popular, and they came up with a lot of the same bits before he did. I admire Ron for never really commenting on that.