• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jerry Faggot Seinfeld

Forum Clout
I’m not reading the whole article, what did he specifically say?
He basically Jew danced around the topic without throwing Chappelle under the bus, but he didn't really defend him either. I mean, what's he gonna say? "Opening a discussion" about Jews in Hollywood is like opening a discussion about the ocean being wet, but we live in pretend times.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I was just watching Jon Stewart and Colbert, two of my favorite comedians, debate the Dave Chappelle SNL monologue. And I’m just curious where you fall on it. Did you find it funny?

I did think the comedy was well-executed, but I think the subject matter calls for a conversation that I don’t think I’d want to have in this venue.

But it made you uncomfortable.

It provokes a conversation which hopefully is productive.

I like how the article acts like this is what he was being interviewed on. Fucking kikes

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/jerry-seinfeld-dave-chappelle-snl-monologue-1235262265/[/URL]
I wish Dave would just go back to being funny and remember that comedy wasn’t supposed to be serious. Same with this fucking idiot Seinfeld same with DiPaolo. They started out not giving a shit and then started taking everything so goddamn personally. And where the fuck is that second pint of Voda I stashed in my underwear drawer? Fuck’s sake.

Edit: edit grammar because 🍺

Last edited by a moderator:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Jerry usually gives tepid answers when interviewers prod him for his opinion on something controversial. He was asked about Louis CK before, and gave a non answer -- didn't defend or attack our fat ginger masturbator. He takes after an older generation of comics who didn't like to get political because it would turn off half their audience. It's like Jay Leno.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
He basically Jew danced around the topic without throwing Chappelle under the bus, but he didn't really defend him either. I mean, what's he gonna say? "Opening a discussion" about Jews in Hollywood is like opening a discussion about the ocean being wet, but we live in pretend times.

I don't see how Jerry is in the wrong for this interview. He does his best to abstain.