• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jenna Elfman Appreciation Thread

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I took a time portal back to 1997 and how about that gorgeous Jenna Elfman?

s-l1600.jpg

Mmm, there's just something about mediocre white women playing a character with an Indian name that just turns me on. It's like being attracted to Renee Zellweger, but she's out of your league, so you settle for her slightly more ugly younger sister!

Love this show! A free-spirited hippie and straight-laced lawyer get married ON THE FIRST DATE~~~! That's true love. It's hard to pick my favorite episode of D&G but it might be the one where Greg loses his cushy gig at Criminal Minds because he's a violent douchebag that punches producers! Then of course he goes home and Dharma makes it all better.

Let's not forget her burgenoning film career. Who can remember such hits as Krippendorf's Tribe (1997)?

MV5BMTMxNTIzMjkzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTQyMDA5._V1_.jpg

Or EdTV (1998), which you might remember as being not as good as The Truman Show.

970-poster-600x900-1.jpg

Anyway, let's all share our favorite Jenna Elfman memories!

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
In September 2020, she and her family—husband Bodhi and their two kids—moved to Austin where she had been working, playing June Dorie in AMC's Fear the Walking Dead since 2018.

She's slowly joining the Roganverse.