• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jelly Roll fucking sucks

G

IMG_0905.jpeg

I heard of this guy 10+ years ago when he was rapping, but apparently he got signed, switched to country music and now lately every lowlife I know is raving about him.

I decided to check it out and it’s the most boring, contrived, typical pop-country bullshit I’ve ever heard. And all the trash I know can’t stop praising it. Their love of this contrived bullshit makes me lose so much respect for them. Seriously.

Don’t get it twisted - I’m also trash and I acknowledge this. But I’m not trash that can be manipulated by the Jewish marketing machine into loving gay bullshit. Fuck this fat loser wigger appropriating my Appalachian roots so he can make more fiat kike currency.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
They manufacture losers like this every year or so. Who the hell is Post Malone? Who is Action Bronson? They're ersatz, bizarro world corporate products, selling this totally dead, expired rock and roll spirit with a hip hop veneer. I can't put my finger on the best description but they're an archetype unto themselves. I think Billie Eilish is a great example too.

Forum Clout
I decided to check it out and it’s the most boring, contrived, typical pop-country bullshit I’ve ever heard. And all the trash I know can’t stop praising it. Their love of this contrived bullshit makes me lose so much respect for them. Seriously.

Don’t get it twisted - I’m also trash and I acknowledge this. But I’m not trash that can be manipulated by the Jewish marketing machine into loving gay bullshit. Fuck this fat loser wigger appropriating my Appalachian roots so he can make more fiat kike currency.
I agree. I was hearing all about some asshole named Jelly Roll and how his music was so "raw" and so "real", and it turns out he's just face-tatted queer whining about how hard everything's been for him. He somehow managed to scrape together enough money for tattoos, though. Like he wouldn't be able to remember his life of inner pain and dark turmoil unless he wrote it all down on his arms, and face.

And musically, it's just sappy bro-country, but all introspective instead of escapist fantasy-driven. He's like the bro-country Cobain. Everyone looks alike and sounds alike, then along comes the disaffected outsider, expressing his inner pain over being so different. It's just so contrived.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I fuckin love Jelly. I've been following him since he put out that No Filter with Lil Wyte. A LOT of junky self pitying faggots and retards love his music so I get the hate. But the dude is so genuine and he makes great music, whether he's rapping or singing. And while you could argue it's formulaic (especially his most mainstream stuff) I believe every word he says and what he talks about. Maybe it's just because I'm a reprobate shithead and his stuff resonates with me, but I would think it's difficult to hear his story and not be happy for him. He spent his entire high school years in juvie and was in and out of prison for much of his 20's. He doesn't condone nor glorify anything he did in the past but he's made good. I don't think it's performative or fake, he's just a bad guy who turned it around.

G

Maybe it's just because I'm a reprobate shithead and his stuff resonates with me

That’s exactly what it is. Legit 100% of the people I know who suddenly love Jelly Roll are junkies, ex cons, violent criminals and other retards who for some reason can’t manage to be even semi-normal human beings.

I don’t like that there’s a recidivist reprobate out here making music that makes other recidivist reprobates feel happy.

I don’t really hate the guy, but I hate his fandom. It’s filled with the dregs of society.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I fuckin love Jelly. I've been following him since he put out that No Filter with Lil Wyte. A LOT of junky self pitying faggots and retards love his music so I get the hate. But the dude is so genuine and he makes great music, whether he's rapping or singing. And while you could argue it's formulaic (especially his most mainstream stuff) I believe every word he says and what he talks about. Maybe it's just because I'm a reprobate shithead and his stuff resonates with me, but I would think it's difficult to hear his story and not be happy for him. He spent his entire high school years in juvie and was in and out of prison for much of his 20's. He doesn't condone nor glorify anything he did in the past but he's made good. I don't think it's performative or fake, he's just a bad guy who turned it around.

Faggot.

lowend73

Forum Clout

get off his dick

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
View attachment 170122
I heard of this guy 10+ years ago when he was rapping, but apparently he got signed, switched to country music and now lately every lowlife I know is raving about him.

How do you feel about Rag N Bone Man?

Forum Clout

07gwvd.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I agree. I was hearing all about some asshole named Jelly Roll and how his music was so "raw" and so "real", and it turns out he's just face-tatted queer whining about how hard everything's been for him. He somehow managed to scrape together enough money for tattoos, though. Like he wouldn't be able to remember his life of inner pain and dark turmoil unless he wrote it all down on his arms, and face.

And musically, it's just sappy bro-country, but all introspective instead of escapist fantasy-driven. He's like the bro-country Cobain. Everyone looks alike and sounds alike, then along comes the disaffected outsider, expressing his inner pain over being so different. It's just so contrived.
Don't forget he also had enough money for colossal amounts of food