• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA and his buddies are shitting on Pat again.

G

It's hilariously surreal how far roasting the piggy has come. JDA and his wife hysterically laughing at this porkchop and his ludicrous tweets is so satisfying. You know pig is watching these and absolutely seething.

Hi Pat 🙂 Cry fat about it
I thought it was his wife but "Queenie" is some Asian lesbo chick. Good sport and agreed her laughing at him is great

G

I like this Ethan guy. Don't know who he is but he did a great Fat voice and immediately honed in on Fat's effeminate nature, surely one of his top 5 defining characteristics along with fat, stupid, annoying and mental. He also made the astute observation that in every one of Fat's marathon pics he looks like he's getting ass-fucked. He should definitely be on board for Josiah V @The REAL JDA

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I like this Ethan guy. Don't know who he is but he did a great Fat voice and immediately honed in on Fat's effeminate nature, surely one of his top 5 defining characteristics along with fat, stupid, annoying and mental. He also made the astute observation that in every one of Fat's marathon pics he looks like he's getting ass-fucked. He should definitely be on board for Josiah V @The REAL JDA
Ethan's an honorary brotherman.

I've messaged @The REAL JDA the Motley Poo videos, they are too funny not too.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is pretty salty and based.