• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jam Bands

Forum Clout
Even though I generally can't stand the Grateful Dead, I've always had a soft spot for those old-school Deadheads, who were usually pretty good eggs. But jam band dudes are way gayer and even more retarded than even the most fried-out Deadhead is. With some of them, it comes across as a put-on, like they're just faking it so they can spend summer weekends sucking on nitrous balloons.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Even though I generally can't stand the Grateful Dead, I've always had a soft spot for those old-school Deadheads, who were usually pretty good eggs. But jam band dudes are way gayer and even more retarded than even the most fried-out Deadhead is. With some of them, it comes across as a put-on, like they're just faking it so they can spend summer weekends sucking on nitrous balloons.
I think that's what bugs me the most about them is it feels like their enjoyment of the music is all fake. More like it's an excuse for them to go out and get zooted if anything.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I fuckin love the disco biscuits. They're a jam band that blends a lot of electronic elements into their sets. I can't stand most jam bands but I love the biscuits sound and the scummy image the fan base has. The last time I saw them a couple months back I was sober cuz it was a work night and I really saw how insanely fucked up everyone was. All jam band crowds get high but the biscuits fans take it to a disgusting extreme.

You're absolutely right about fans using the shows as an excuse to get zooted. But if you stick around and keep going to shows as you get older you're not gonna be able to take nearly as many drugs as you used to nor will you want to and you'll find you can enjoy it sober or just with a drink or two. Maybe a baby hit SNIFF.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The Dead is the only one I get or can stand. And I don’t consider em a jam band. But they are responsible for this.
same. I have no shame in liking them myself but I can definitely see how they annoy the shit out of people so I just keep it to myself. Saw Dead & Co last year and it was fun for me but the drugged out faggots were annoying.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
do they keep reverting to stuff they know like most alleged 'freestyle' rappers?

I used to go to 'jam sessions' at local bars, & often I'd fnd myself playing riffs I'd been working-on / done before, my freestyle raps were pure tho'

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I fuckin love the disco biscuits. They're a jam band that blends a lot of electronic elements into their sets. I can't stand most jam bands but I love the biscuits sound and the scummy image the fan base has. The last time I saw them a couple months back I was sober cuz it was a work night and I really saw how insanely fucked up everyone was. All jam band crowds get high but the biscuits fans take it to a disgusting extreme.

You're absolutely right about fans using the shows as an excuse to get zooted. But if you stick around and keep going to shows as you get older you're not gonna be able to take nearly as many drugs as you used to nor will you want to and you'll find you can enjoy it sober or just with a drink or two. Maybe a baby hit SNIFF.
I saw them at a festival once. They were good but I was fawked up.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
One time, I saw someone who was huffing a/c gas in a can at a show
Allow me to be brief. I saw my buddy in high school huff freon out of his parents ac unit and pass out and piss his pants. Vurrry funny. Nitrous is a fucking helluva good time but theyre getting like $15/20 a balloon these days. Fuuuuuck that. Thats insane. When we did it it was like $5 for 5 and that was perfectly acceptable. I watched the “Nitrous Mafia” makes 10s of thousands of dollars in the lot one show at the Hampton Coliseum. Theyd open the tank wide open and hoards of hippie crack addicts would just flock like zombies towards the hissing noise. Hundreds of them, hoards of them just begging to throw 100s of dollars away for a 5 second buzz. Theyd just be collecting hundred dollar bill after hundred dollar bill until the cops would show up and break it up, and the mafia would wrap the tank in a moving blanket and run 100 yards and wait a few mins and open it back up. They had so much $ theyd have a guy w a rifle and 2 guys with a PACKED pillow case and theyd just be shoving cash in the pillow case as fast as they could collect it. They had lookouts standing in the back of pickup trucks w walkie talkies and scanners monitoring the popo. Run like a real professional operation. Theyd show up w multiple uhaul trucks packed full with 60lb tanks (like the big welders oxygen/acetylene tanks). Hundreds and hundreds of tanks. I saw a cop try to pick up a frozen over tank bare handed and strip all the skin off his palms. His palms were literally just pink and red and his skin was stuck to the tank because he just dropped it as soon as he picked it up like a retard. Ive seen a kid jump off a 3rd story parking garage tripping balls and break his legs. Ive seen a guy rip chunks and handfuls of his grubby nasty dreadlocks out after smoking spice i assume. Fucking bleeding profusely. Ive seen some wild shit when i was a youngster at those shows. People robbing the “pound town” (people selling mass weight of weed) tents with guns and bats and beating the shit out of them with asps and hog tying them up and gagging them. I could tell stories for days about weird shit ive seen at shows, like hippies “showering” in mud for multiple days in a row after an absolute downpour ruined the whole weekend. They literally rolled around and rubbed mud all over themselves…and just kinda went along with their days every day for like 4 days straight. I always had my camping shower with me. I always camped pretty smart most of the time although there were a few times i slept/passed out in the grass or sidewalk and didnt really care. The morning after wed walk the geounds and find 1/4 ounces of mystery powders (usually Ketamine or Sassafras/MDA) or ounces of weed on the ground, people giving away ounces of mushrooms, guy giving us a ball of blow for a 12 pack of beers, etc. Cigarettes become such a commodity by the end of the weekend one time i had a guy give me 5 Roxy30s for 3/4 pack of Marlboro Reds. Idk how people do it past their early 20s. Theyre nuts.

Id say 60-70% of people are there for the party and not really the music. I was mostly there for the party but i did enjoy a good concert for sure. Festivals were great until faggot Bonnaroo ruined them for everyone. The best ones were small/medium festies like All Good festival or early days of Elec Forest, etc. As soon as festivals get known they get ruined. At All Good the security checking cars for drugs at the gate were working for free weekend passes so you can imagine how thoroughly they searched the cars lol.

Last edited:

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
The only Goose I admire

1704364453304.png

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I fucks wit da jambands. Not a fan of all of them and while I don't mind Goose, they are known as elevator music within the jamband community(the irony is palpable). This is one of my favorites and this is a newer video from their NYE run:

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I fucks wit da jambands. Not a fan of all of them and while I don't mind Goose, they are known as elevator music within the jamband community(the irony is palpable). This is one of my favorites and this is a newer video from their NYE run:

I actually really do like Umphrey's.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I actually really do like Umphrey's.
I've put it out in a thread here somewhere, Kris Myers (even though he's not in the clip I posted above) is one of the best drummers out there.