• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jake Paul's accent

G

The answer I'm probably going to get to this question is "because he's a faggot," but I'm actually curious about why Jake Paul talks and tweets like he's black. He'll say like "It ain't bout dat," and other ebonics phrases. I mean he's not you know J-Roc from Trailer Park Boys but it made me wonder if that's from where he grew up in Ohio? Isn't Ohio absolute garbage? Or it just cause he's a wigger?
Or, is it because that's how white kids are learning to talk now through the Internet?

I do see prep school white kids at my gym sometimes in between sports seasons and they all talk like that. But on the other hand, weren't his parents rich?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I don’t know who jake paul is, but I assume that's just how these youngsters talk. If my nephew ever starts talking like that, I'm going to remind him he isn't a fucking nigger. I used to make him eat wild garlic and dominated him in lazer tag because he's tiny and uncoordinated because he sucks, so he'll probably listen to me.

Forum Clout
I'm losing patience with these zoomer faggots more and more everyday. I don't klnow shit about these Paul fags but they stink and I don't like them (famous quote from Spiderman). I assume they're grifting podcaster/youtubers....Whenever I hear anyone even mention the word "podcast" or "youtuber" in conversation I lose all respect for them and assume they're a fucking idiot.

Whenever I'm using my semen retained energy at the gym to lift like an alpha Chad some noodle armed brown skinned cunt with broccoli hair has to stand to close to me with one hand in their pocket and the other holding their phone while they just hunch their neck and stare at a screen for 15 minutes straight. The other day one was just diddling a roller with his foot within 5 feet of me so I grabbed it and threw it across the gym.

I'll also see one of them put 50 lbs on the bench and have their friend film them while they do 5-10 reps. "Yo that was tight!" "I gotta get my reps in, yo" "Yo, 100! I'm tryna get after it this year!" Why don't you get after a school shooter, faggots.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The answer I'm probably going to get to this question is "because he's a faggot," but I'm actually curious about why Jake Paul talks and tweets like he's black. He'll say like "It ain't bout dat," and other ebonics phrases. I mean he's not you know J-Roc from Trailer Park Boys but it made me wonder if that's from where he grew up in Ohio? Isn't Ohio absolute garbage? Or it just cause he's a wigger?
Or, is it because that's how white kids are learning to talk now through the Internet?

I do see prep school white kids at my gym sometimes in between sports seasons and they all talk like that. But on the other hand, weren't his parents rich?
I don’t know what it is about annoying white celebrities from Cleveland talking like Oogas American cousins, but the Paul Brothers and Travis Kelce are super guilty of it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I'm losing patience with these zoomer faggots more and more everyday. I don't klnow shit about these Paul fags but they stink and I don't like them (famous quote from Spiderman). I assume they're grifting podcaster/youtubers....Whenever I hear anyone even mention the word "podcast" or "youtuber" in conversation I lose all respect for them and assume they're a fucking idiot.

Whenever I'm using my semen retained energy at the gym to lift like an alpha Chad some noodle armed brown skinned cunt with broccoli hair has to stand to close to me with one hand in their pocket and the other holding their phone while they just hunch their neck and stare at a screen for 15 minutes straight. The other day one was just diddling a roller with his foot within 5 feet of me so I grabbed it and threw it across the gym.

I'll also see one of them put 50 lbs on the bench and have their friend film them while they do 5-10 reps. "Yo that was tight!" "I gotta get my reps in, yo" "Yo, 100! I'm tryna get after it this year!" Why don't you get after a school shooter, faggots.
Where I go workout, I do 30 minutes to an hour and gtfo. These kids stand around for two hours on their phone and maybe only workout for 10 minutes total.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Have you ever been around anyone younger than 25? They all talk like niggers. They all say “nigga” but would never tell you cause “I ain’t racist bruh that shits cap.”

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
We stopped by my girlfriend's family's house the other day and she offered her brother a Starburst or some shit and he pointed at his teeth and he had goddamn grills in. I couldn't even help it, I was like "do you have fucking grills on your teeth??" and just stared at him jaw-dropped. I was actually in awe of how fucking gay it was. She's mulatto and not ghetto at all and he's like blond hair, blue eyed Aryan racist. I don't fucking get it.

G

We stopped by my girlfriend's family's house the other day and she offered her brother a Starburst or some shit and he pointed at his teeth and he had goddamn grills in. I couldn't even help it, I was like "do you have fucking grills on your teeth??" and just stared at him jaw-dropped. I was actually in awe of how fucking gay it was. She's mulatto and not ghetto at all and he's like blond hair, blue eyed Aryan racist. I don't fucking get it.
Whatd he do with the starburst

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

He’s puerto rican. My pr baby momma loves him

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Well the city in the Cleveland area he lived in is basically all white (I looked it up it's 91.2 percent and a lot if the roughly 4 percent of black or Hispanic residents are probably guy who play for the Indians) so he probably picked up the trashy wigger shit after moving to California. White people who dress and act like that in Cleveland are basically unheard of because actual black people would tell them they look like a retard

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He’s puerto rican. My pr baby momma loves him
He is 100% not Hispanic
Screenshot_20240308-114537.png