• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie (Snackie) has the makings of an all-time lolcow

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
a varsity lolcow, if you will

The "This is Jackie motherfucking Singh" shit is so braindead and further cements the fact that she has zero self-awareness. She might eclipse Fatrick in a couple years if she keeps going.

The kids she doesn't have custody of, being overweight, the "l33t hacker" shit, fake-woke despite her nigger/faggot-filled chatlog, her history with men, her fake resume, desperate attempts to impress someone legit in the tech industry with her substack essays & other ventures, the flirting with her stalkers like this is the first time she's ever received male attention, the compulsive need to document every "project" she's working on, that speech she gave at the OpSec convention...

Patrick has 10x more sense than this dumb bitch. When she doesn't get attention from her "stalkers" for like 2 days, she starts tweeting at them, messaging them and taunting them so they give her attention... it's so crazy.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Patrick has 10x more sense than this dumb bitch.
Thats where it gets weird. He has more sense but since she is a POC and female he defers to her opinion and theories. She has given so much bad advice and incorrect information that Im pretty sure she made his particular case and complaints lose whatever credibility he might have had on his own. Once she showed up and trying to fight for him, she has muddled his whole story line with faildoxxes and wild conspiracy theories. She might as well be another one of his trolls with how she has fucked his shit up. Having him put her in his legal motion was a troll move that one can only dream of tricking him to do.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
legitimately mentally ill people like Jackie are less fun to deal with than a run of the mill fat unaware narcissist like Pat. People like Jackie and her dingleberries seem to be suffering from a real sickness that makes laughing at them less fun.

Yeah. I thought she was a fat idiot, but that video of her sweeping her hotel rooms for bugs made me realize she’s a fat idiot with schizophrenia.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure this Jackie character is just Thomas Apostle
How is that possible? We’re heard St. Thomas do interviews, make phone calls, do real investigative journalism. We saw what Jackie did as a keynote speaker and what amounts to google searches as journalism. She stole someone’s else’s work and superimposed Boomia and Dan on it.

Duhne Kuhn

Clinically Obsessed
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure this Jackie character is just Thomas Apostle
Spacedge has a Total Recall "TWO WEEKS" Snax suit he used on stage in DC for the retarded ppt

1705248229180.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I think she won some “award” or something on Kiwifarms. Like Best New Lolcow or something. Shame Nokes was also nominated pretty highly apparently (for the 5 mins i looked at the thread). I think Patrick had a pretty good chance at winning Best Lolcow of the Year but got beat by Nick Rekieta. Josh should be sucking our caacks. We provide his website with more material than any of his fans do.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I think she won some “award” or something on Kiwifarms. Like Best New Lolcow or something. Shame Nokes was also nominated pretty highly apparently (for the 5 mins i looked at the thread). I think Patrick had a pretty good chance at winning Best Lolcow of the Year but got beat by Nick Rekieta. Josh should be sucking our caacks. We provide his website with more material than any of his fans do.
I'm out of the loop. Why has Nick fallen out of favor? He was great during the Rittenhouse and Depp trials.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'm out of the loop. Why has Nick fallen out of favor? He was great during the Rittenhouse and Depp trials.
He lets his black friend fuck his wife, he sponsered some dildo that you wear on your balls and fuck your wife with your balls or some shit, hes a raging alcoholic who got catfished by a man despite having a wife and like 6 kids, hes supposedly a swinger, etc. Nothing really that exciting or hard hitting. Just a tyical story of fall from grace. I think his fans just basically figured out hes nothing like his public persona was made out to be. I dont really know the whole situation to be honest.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He lets his black friend fuck his wife, he sponsered some dildo that you wear on your balls and fuck your wife with your balls or some shit, hes a raging alcoholic who got catfished by a man despite having a wife and like 6 kids, hes supposedly a swinger, etc. Nothing really that exciting or hard hitting. Just a tyical story of fall from grace. I think his fans just basically figured out hes nothing like his public persona was made out to be. I dont really know the whole situation to be honest.
I knew from watching his streams that he and his wife were into toys but holy shit. How did anyone find out about the black friend? His alcohol consumption back when I would watch was already out of control. What a loser to fall for catfishing, god damn.