• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie is going on a violent offensive.

Forum Clout
Imagine this tweet from an Owen poster and what her response would be. Dan calling her a deadbeat and absent parent is labeled as violent threats by her. Man hands is spiraling badly at this moment. Maybe some bad news has come in.
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 11.22.12 AM.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Her delusion of grandeur are crashing. The best part of her doing something to send her to prison [she won't because it would require her to go outside] is that prisoners in debt have their commissary money garnished.
She thinks people should take the law into their hands through violent measures due to…people tweeting things she doesn’t like / that make look stupid.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That fat weirdo with the gross beard I haven’t seen talking tough in a bit. Last I checked on him he was calling us all “pedocons” and replying 😍 to graphic videos of tranny accounts jerking off on twitter. He was like Shane but somehow more gross which I didn’t think was possible.