• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie is a very strange and damaged person

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
“No one’s giving me credit for debunking the beheaded babies rumor. Just more evidence of my oppression!”

IMG_1937.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“No one’s giving me credit for debunking the beheaded babies rumor. Just more evidence of my oppression!”

View attachment 158836
It’s the same with that Jim Stewartson wacko, he believes his constant tweeting actually gets things done and takes full credit for anything that happens related to what he (and many much larger accounts) tweets about.

For example - Remember that Jason Aldean video “try that in a small town” video that had liberals all upset about and eventually CMT pulled it? Jim took full credit for that and Jackie and that Bette Dangerous cat lady said he was the one that got CMT to pull it. Of course not many people actually watch CMT and the video ranked up millions of views on YouTube where it’s still up. Funny how Pat says we all have delusions when it’s obvious people like Pat that think their tweets are changing the world.

Forum Clout
No one is going to this mentally ill, obese, shitskinned loser for information about Israel/Gaza.

The main people who've helped expose the jew "beheaded babies" lie from the moment it hit news wires are Patrick Hennigsen (@21WIRE) and Keith Woods (@KeithWoodsYT).