• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

J-word tries to J-word me

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I had a new in box AC unit that I recently sold on Craigslist. I forgot to delete the posting, and I got this pathetically judaic response to the ad a bit ago. The name was quite "nosy", if you catch my meaning. The AC unit sold for my asking price of $160 btw.
AC.png

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'm glad you are able to sell this for $30. The $20 includes you sending it to me, yes? I can pay the $10 to you next week. If not next week then I'll have to contact authorities about the $40 you owe me for taking away this air conditioner. Please remit the $160 immediately before you're responsible for another 6 million.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Btw he was actually trying to get you down to $0; if you had agreed to lower it for charity's sake, then you'd be a scumbag for not just making it a donation. Agreeing to $40 and then lowering it is easier psychologically than going from $160 to $0.
damn thats some jewish trickery

btw is the ukurine folks really seeking shelters every where? aint the male forced to stay and fight