• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've never really listened to Ron and Fez. Please link to a good show.

G

I mullen a lot of references to them and would like to change that.

I don't want gay fuckin shit best of compilations btw

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
do you want silly or weird? silly go bits up to 2010, weird go after. It's when Fez started doing things like openly sobbing on air and bringing intern Shelby to thanksgiving dinner to creep out his elderly mother
I've been listening to the entirety of Ron and Fez off and on for the past seven years. I'm currently in February 2012 and the Fez insanity is easily the highlight. There is so much dogshit proto-Bennington "NYC or Chicago pizza" discussions that I'm skipping chunks of some shows. This was when I actually first started listening to the show in real time too. The Fez insanity is pretty good radio though, a lot of people hated it at the time but it's very compelling

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
There was a time when I thought RnF were better than OnA. I can't remember if it was right before they got fired for sex for Sam or right around when they took over terrestrial when they fired David Lee Roth
They were always better than o&a. O&A and Jimmy were three dullards with nothing to say

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Billy Staples Chicken Parm Hero saga is amazing:
Anything with Dave is my favorite radio as well.

This one is probably completely un-listenable unless you're a big fan and really love Dave and really love Fez, but it's so absurd and stupid it has me fucking doubled over every time I even think about it. Dave and Fez are asked to bring in some new original characters for the show to be judged on them. They do an... excellent? job...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❀️bonnie bonnie bonnie❀️
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Half slice is something I think about a lot. It was an off the cuff bit from Ronnie that was just so damn funny.
That and his "got any X back there ? I'm starving" with the "fresh out boss" reply is always funny too
β€œHalf a slice was Ronnie!” β€œIt was Ronnie?!” β€œYou know I really slept on this Paul Rieser interview.” All in with the Jay Mohrs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❀️bonnie bonnie bonnie❀️
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This one is probably completely un-listenable unless you're a big fan and really love Dave and really love Fez, but it's so absurd and stupid it has me fucking doubled over every time I even think about it. Dave and Fez are asked to bring in some new original characters for the show to be judged on them. They do an... excellent? job...

This is funny. I do like this one a lot.

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

maybe kiss you
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
one of my favs from right when they started at xm, very silly

then years later Fez bringing Shelby to act like his twink boyfriend on thanksgiving. shortly after this fez would grow to hate shelby and scream at him on air. weird and uncomfortable but also some of the best radio ever

Princess Alena 2

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Can’t stand Dave. The retarded overeager stunt boy schtick is fucking annoying. But this is probably one of my most listened to R&F clips: