• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've just doxxed ur mother. YES, YOU!

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Actually, I've decided to take a break from drugs. This means my posts are potentially more elliptic, & I'll probably be awake for the next two weeks... feel free to give me support or be adversary - I ask for neither, but will happily dismiss both at random times.

I acknowledge that what I do with my person (it's my body) doesn't matter, so I'm doing you a favour where you can be pro / anti to a huge number of outcomes. You're welcome. (thank me again)

I hope I don't get rebound-fat; I was just flexing in the mirror & looked 'hard life hot'.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Sure, we'll see.

I kinda go a bit loopy... I usually get accused of being 'on drugs' when I'm totally not ... I'm gonna stress-test this
When I run out of pot I turn into the biggest dickhead. If Rutherford had any idea how many times I considered making a thread titled "Cock Smell" and just replacing every time he said cigarette with cock, it was smashing my fuckin ribs, but I didnt want to look like an asshole, since I like the guy and had no idea people were actually shittin' on him for other stuff

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Right on, dude! Being sober is cool in its own way. I wouldnt know, but its gotta be, right?
actually it's extremely tedious and dull. Every hour is longer than the last, and sleep never comes early enough, and parts too soon. They say it gets easier after a while, but I think repeating that lie just justifies it to themselves.

edit: rare irony admission : sobriety is actually fine