• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’ve got a really good bit idea…

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Lets search Patricks facebook groups for months on end trying to find photos of his yard! And when we do, we’ll send it to him pretending we visited his house lol! HE’S GOING TO SEETHE SO HARD AT THIS! FINALLY…MY CHANCE TO CONTRIBUTE TO O&A ! THEYRE GOING TO HAIL ME FOR THIS LIKE THEY DID SPACEEDGE!

55ADE5C7-B547-4396-B49D-6B0CA0C2B774.png

Oh just kidding he didn’t buy it at all.

NICE “BIT”, FAGGOT!

Now tell me, who contributes nothing to this forum again?

I know it’s hard to figure out what I contribute speaking my post history goes back 3 years and covers all subforums. Sniff. I’ll hang up and wait for an answer.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Hey does anyone want to talk about sucking dick and taking the vaccine? Thats the only thing I have in my arsenal.

What? I got texts from Redditors? I photoshopped a bunch of shit? When did I do that? Inform me, i’ve only been on here less than a year.

Thats pretty crazy that i have a high reaction score despite producing no content. Thats really strange.

I guess if I want to up my cred, yo, I need to plan more WACKY Pat bits, like PRETENDING BOOMIA IS AT HIS HOUSE!