• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've been watching shitty movies on Tubi all day

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Ray Pluto has horrid memories of watching his wife and child die in a traffic accident. He's also a cop who's the laughingstock of New York City because his back failed while he was trying to stop a mass murderer — who was then shot by a child. For his back, he gets help from a chiropractor. Meanwhile, a teenager hires thugs to kill her father, who's the super in Ray's apartment building. In the same building, two young men are writing a movie script. Ray tries to get past his grief to solve the assault on the super and also return the affections of the chiropractor.
Ray Pluto sounds let a Jetsons character. This plot is all over the place. I might have to watch it and get angry if Leary gets to smooch Liz Hurley.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Ray Pluto sounds let a Jetsons character. This plot is all over the place. I might have to watch it and get angry if Leary gets to smooch Liz Hurley.
It really is all over the place, and in a really meaningless way. Like a lot of what happens doesn't really matter and it barely intersects. There's several main characters that are entirely useless to the plot. It's a comedy but it tries hard to be deep and sentimental out of nowhere.

There's also no laughs. There's two funny parts in the whole thing. Steve Buscemi plays Denis Leary's friendly, closet fag partner and there's a part where they hug and a guy pulls up in a truck and yells "why don't you just kiss him, fag?" And Steve Buscemi points a gun at his face and screams "what the fuck did you say? What the fuck did you say to me you fat greasy pig?" And there's a part where a guy tries to shoot Luis Guzman while he's fishing with Denis Leary and they end up shooting the fish bucket and Luis Guzman is like "Oh God they shot the fucking fish, man!" with despair in his voice.

Also, he did get to smooch Liz Hurley.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
It really is all over the place, and in a really meaningless way. Like a lot of what happens doesn't really matter and it barely intersects. There's several main characters that are entirely useless to the plot. It's a comedy but it tries hard to be deep and sentimental out of nowhere.

There's also no laughs. There's two funny parts in the whole thing. Steve Buscemi plays Denis Leary's friendly, closet fag partner and there's a part where they hug and a guy pulls up in a truck and yells "why don't you just kiss him, fag?" And Steve Buscemi points a gun at his face and screams "what the fuck did you say? What the fuck did you say to me you fat greasy pig?" And there's a part where a guy tries to shoot Luis Guzman while he's fishing with Denis Leary and they end up shooting the fish bucket and Luis Guzman is like "Oh God they shot the fucking fish, man!" with despair in his voice.

Also, he did get to smooch Liz Hurley.
The plot actually made me interested in watching it until you said it's a comedy.