• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've been watching breaking bad clips on the uhhh youtube

Forum Clout
every scene it's like the writers were tipping each other's fedoras afterwards

strange because i loved this show when i was in my late teens/20s. i was retarded.
I really enjoyed it, but the last handful of episodes were kind of weak and stupid IMO. Giving Walt a bunch of evil Nazis to do battle with was just such a cheap, easy cop-out.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
every scene it's like the writers were tipping each other's fedoras afterwards

strange because i loved this show when i was in my late teens/20s. i was retarded.
Someone here said that the show was basically tailor made for reddit fags to praise it. So that the writers can sniff their own farts and feel good about themselves. To the point where the living reddit power fantasy aka Walt is battling Nazis in the last season.

Forum Clout
"hey man we just killed your brother in law and stole all your money, you promise not to get revenge?"

GAY FUCKING SHIT
They left a witness, who could implicate them in a whole slew of homicides, alive, AND they gave him a quarter share of the loot, too. THEN they decide to let the OTHER witness live too, so Todd could keep him as a meth slave. It just defied belief. And people were praising it as the greatest episode of TV ever made.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Someone here said that the show was basically tailor made for reddit fags to praise it. So that the writers can sniff their own farts and feel good about themselves. To the point where the living reddit power fantasy aka Walt is battling Nazis in the last season.
"I will use SCIENCE to defeat my opponents!" Yup

G

Walt Jr made me irrationally angry and I’m still not sure if they did that on purpose or not.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]7BE4QcwX4dU[/MEDIA]
I used to hate this scene because Mike always did half measures despite saying "I'll never make that mistake again". Fans have defended this with, "yeah, it shows that Mike's character was a hypocrite due to being a big softy deep down" or some shit, and okay fine, I can see that. Probably. I have no idea what the fuck they were going for with this monologue.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I used to hate this scene because Mike always did half measures despite saying "I'll never make that mistake again". Fans have defended this with, "yeah, it shows that Mike's character was a hypocrite due to being a big softy deep down" or some shit, and okay fine, I can see that. Probably. I have no idea what the fuck they were going for with this monologue.
Even dumber is that Mike in BCS is like the Terminator. He is a capable security worker and even assassin until Walter the maniac comes around. Then Mike magically becomes ineffective for no reason because the writers simply needed him to die for Walt to go battle Nazis. Walt's greatest ability is his magic energy field that turns every around him into a waterhead or trainable.

This is how all of the bad guys in BCS and BB are. They are uber geniuses and cartel leader masterminds. Until Walt comes and they transform into literal retards who practically hurl themselves into suicidal situations.

Like the scene where Walt loudly announces Gale's apartment address to Mike. All Mike has to do is take Walt's phone and dial 911 from it and have the cops go there. Or call Gale's neighbor and tell them to get Gale and have him hide in an apartment until police show up.