• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've been keeping a tally of strangers who are kind, and strangers who are abusive to me, for the month of May.

G

Abusive means swearing at me or threatening, kind means going above and beyond the expectations of social politeness. I only count white people in this, and irl only, not online.

I just wanted to see if most people really are assholes, or if it's all in my head.

So far it's

Abusive: 6
Kind: 14

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Dude, get some headphones. I can't remember the last time I spoke to someone I didn't know who wasn't a service employee.

G

Dude, get some headphones. I can't remember the last time I spoke to someone I didn't know who wasn't a service employee.
I don't understand why the fuck so many homeless people ask me for money or food, I have a fucking scowl on my face when I walk outside.

images (24).jpeg

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I don't understand why the fuck so many homeless people ask me for money or food, I have a fucking scowl on my face when I walk outside.

View attachment 118209
Yeah I don't even acknowledge they've spoken. Nobody is entitled to my attention. I used to want to spit on those morons who approach you at the mall and try to sell you a credit card or something. Headphones in and don't make eye contact, problem solved.