• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I've been called sexy".

G

anthonycumia.JPG

Forum Clout
Back in the day he was just a plain old homely swarthy guy, but now he's like something you'd see crawling around under a layer of fallen leaves on a forest floor. His head got all squat and blocky, and he developed a whole host of swishy, vampy, mincing mannerisms that coats his ugliness in a sheen of creepiness and insincerity.

Forum Clout
This burn victim looking motherfucker showed up to someone's house to take their 17 year old daughter to prom and wasn't murdered. That will never not make me angry
I really wish we could've seen how it all went down when he was denied entry to her prom. I hope the principal was a man who was bigger than Anthony and scared him. You know he got all pissy eyed and talked tough once he got back in his car.