• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've always hated this faggot

G

the original redditor. I wish he would be beaten to a bloody pulp with a tambourine.

[MEDIA=youtube]qT41uNtvmmA:145[/MEDIA]

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Jamiroquai slaps, child. Canned heat rules and I won't tolerate these slanderous accusations any longer. Enjoy prison.

This is correct. I'd always known Virtual Insanity and Canned Heat and liked them fine, but I caught some short live BBC set or something where they are playing Get Away and maybe Love Foolosophy a few years back...been a huge fan ever since. Listened to the shit out of the best of to the point where I'm pretty sure my wife hid the CD, so I bought another one. Fuck her. Been scooping up their actual albums here and there too and apparently I'm among the minority of their fans that liked their last album. I thought I was gonna hate it a few minutes in but it grew on me and has some great stuff. And those songs are way better live. It's a bummer they don't really come to the US, other than they did Coachella when they put out that last record. Hoping they do an actual tour over here when the next one comes out but I doubt it'll happen.

Anyway, what was the question? Jamiroquai rules.