• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's such a sad day! I just can't believe my favorite drummer ever, Taylor Swift, is GONE.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
51ab961ae8d20377fd7676095305c08e.jpg

Found on r/performativeparody

I definitely hope no one has uploaded a Scumbag PST template to https://imgflip.com/memegenerator otherwise we might see a few more of these. And who would want that?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
No better example of this than the rambling, self-pitying essay he wrote when Robin Williams died.

"The monster" really did the world a favor by taking that gun out of Pat's fat mouth. We'd have been denied the greatest lolcow since Chris Chan if he actually had the balls to go through with it.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
No better example of this than the rambling, self-pitying essay he wrote when Robin Williams died.

"The monster" really did the world a favor by taking that gun out of Pat's fat mouth. We'd have been denied the greatest lolcow since Chris Chan if he actually had the balls to go through with it.

Perfect example. I'd totally forgotten about that. He really will use anyone and anything as a footrest, whether they be a volcanologist, a drummer, a better author, or a beloved standup comedian and actor.