• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s official - my life is over AND I’m going to prison

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Well, that’s according to Pat.
IMG_0854.jpeg

A 43 year old man with a straight fat face is telling his toilet it’s going to prison and that his toilets life is over. Never change, piggy.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just some easily proven facts that pat always denies. Proof that he is dishonest and he cant even accept his own truth. He lives his whole life in denial. Im glad there are people out there debunking Pat and his false statements.

Forum Clout
Just some easily proven facts that pat always denies. Proof that he is dishonest and he cant even accept his own truth. He lives his whole life in denial. Im glad there are people out there debunking Pat and his false statements.
"Wrong as always..."

"Really? OK then you graduated college and have a degree? What college and what degree?"

"You don't get to ask questions. Enjoy prison."

He's a compulsive liar and a very stupid person.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It shows how messed up in the head he is, the police report “does not say what you want it to” it’s a special kind of crazy. Pat “didn’t do anything” yet he was put in cuffs and had to pay a fine to be released

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Wrong as always..."

"Really? OK then you graduated college and have a degree? What college and what degree?"

"You don't get to ask questions. Enjoy prison."

He's a compulsive liar and a very stupid person.
And not long before he claims I’m wrong about him only having a high school diploma he said he didn’t have a college degree
IMG_0862.jpeg

He can’t keep his stories straight even for a day

Forum Clout
It shows how messed up in the head he is, the police report “does not say what you want it to” it’s a special kind of crazy. Pat “didn’t do anything” yet he was put in cuffs and had to pay a fine to be released
He plead "No Contest" (which is a Guilty) to misdemeanor lesser charges as a result of that report, arrest, and mugshot. He was convicted of a crime and has a criminal record. These are facts. His statement to the arresting officer denying the allegations is just that. A statement. It's not a court saying he's not guilty.

He really thinks everyone else is as stupid as he is.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I wonder how long it takes for people that actually interact with him in person to see he isnt right and to distance themselves from him. You dont want people like him in your life. He is volatile and at any point he can be confrontational and can have loud outbursts. He cant accept simple facts or admit when he is wrong. So there is no way to have any real civil interaction. Plus he is constantly drunk.

I suppose this can also be asked to answer the same question, I wonder how long it takes Pat to show his true colors where people realize he isnt worth the time/money/effort/sanity.

Forum Clout
And not long before he claims I’m wrong about him only having a high school diploma he said he didn’t have a college degree
View attachment 157043
Oh, he cares. He cares A LOT. The Pests finding out what an absolute retarded loser he was in high school and what a lazy dropout loser failure he was at his attempt at college is one of the events in his fictional lie of a life he presents online that broke him. If he had a diploma and degree he would constantly post the proof of it, but he doesn't and he's definitely bothered by it.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
View attachment 157043
So he is confirming his highest completion of schooling is his 1.7gpa of barely passing high school. Quitting in the first semester or the fourth semester means you quit and didnt finish. You dont get a participation degree.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh, he cares. He cares A LOT. The Pests finding out what an absolute retarded loser he was in high school and what a lazy dropout loser failure he was at his attempt at college is one of the events in his fictional lie of a life he presents online that broke him. If he had a diploma and degree he would constantly post the proof of it, but he doesn't and he's definitely bothered by it.
I remember when he was pressed about his lack of education he spun it as “I already know everything so college would be a waste of my time learning things I already know”

I gotta look it up but it was an insane spin - he really tells himself he knows everything and is never wrong even when he’s presented with proof he doesn’t know everything and he’s wrong pretty often.

It’s funny he knows to not try to sound like he’s an expert on sports - because sports guys will tear him a new one and call him a fat idiot real quick like when he tried to bitch about the DH. I think that was the last time he even tried to sound like a sports expert.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So he is confirming his highest completion of schooling is his 1.7gpa of barely passing high school. Quitting in the first semester or the fourth semester means you quit and didnt finish. You dont get a participation degree.
It’s even better since he had retweeted some clip of a trump supporter saying something stupid and that college educated people like Biden and Trump voters only finished high school. With all his free time he could have taken online local CC courses but he told himself he’s the smartest man alive and knows it all. Fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder how long it takes for people that actually interact with him in person to see he isnt right and to distance themselves from him. You dont want people like him in your life. He is volatile and at any point he can be confrontational and can have loud outbursts. He cant accept simple facts or admit when he is wrong. So there is no way to have any real civil interaction. Plus he is constantly drunk.

I suppose this can also be asked to answer the same question, I wonder how long it takes Pat to show his true colors where people realize he isnt worth the time/money/effort/sanity.
It really explains why Niki is heavily medicated and an alcoholic. She’s stuck with a man baby that could snap at any time over anything. She’s had to explain and apologize for her retard of a husband to pizza places and who knows where else.

Forum Clout
I remember when he was pressed about his lack of education he spun it as “I already know everything so college would be a waste of my time learning things I already know”

I gotta look it up but it was an insane spin - he really tells himself he knows everything and is never wrong even when he’s presented with proof he doesn’t know everything and he’s wrong pretty often.

It’s funny he knows to not try to sound like he’s an expert on sports - because sports guys will tear him a new one and call him a fat idiot real quick like when he tried to bitch about the DH. I think that was the last time he even tried to sound like a sports expert.
The most intelligent humans with the greatest minds are CONSTANTLY on a quest to learn more about everything. Their thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. Anyone who thinks they know everything and is an expert at everything is actually an unintelligent smoothbrain.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He really does HATE that undeniable documents were procured to debunk his claims and prove he is a bad faith actor. He has been exposed. It shows the followers that still read his tweets as "truth" are retards that are also in denial and cant accept the truth. They have been provided legal documents that prove he is lying and he has lost multiple legal battles where he claims he was going to win. His followers dont need to comment on it but they should unfollow and find a more reliable source for information. I think most followers are bots or stick around to watch him make an ass of himself daily.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
A 43 year old man with a straight fat face is telling his toilet it’s going to prison and that his toilets life is over. Never change, piggy.
He 100% believes it. The multi-agency Patrick Task Force is almost done with their investigation. Mountains of evidence has been collected. Hundreds of witnesses interviewed. The US Attorney is preparing his case.

Any day now.