ITS NOT LIQUID NITROGEN CHILD!!!!

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
20210703_085310.jpg

I love that being wrong about something so trivial makes his hypertension flare. What an odd fat man.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
His freaking out over a minor scientific detail is rooted in his rare self-awareness regarding his lack of education. He knows he’s an ignorant dimwit who lacks the basic core scientific education of most STEM majors. He’s gotten his microdick kicked in 1000s of times by me and other educated scientists and engineers.

He can’t back down or let it go, because in his feeble mind that equates to admitting that he has a child’s understanding of physics and chemistry.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Of the top 50 stories in each day's news cycle I might talk about two of them on average. Pat goes through them like it's a To Do list to get his sausage-fingerprints all over anything that could go viral and lead to a few credits being burned in his favor. Pathetic piggy flailing desperately for attention, absolutely revolting. I dont even know what fire he's talking about nor do I intend to find out, meanwhile Hogchild has spent hours bullshitting his way through meaningless catfights.

Your brand fucking sucks, Pat.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
His freaking out over a minor scientific detail is rooted in his rare self-awareness regarding his lack of education. He knows he’s an ignorant dimwit who lacks the basic core scientific education of most STEM majors.

It's hilarious. He's so insecure that he thinks being a science fiction writer means he has to be an expert on every science related matter. His entire world crumbles if anyone dares question him on anything related to science.

What a sad, strange little man he is. Very fat also.

Last edited:
Of the top 50 stories in each day's news cycle I might talk about two of them on average. Pat goes through them like it's a To Do list to get his sausage-fingerprints all over anything that could go viral and lead to a few credits being burned in his favor. Pathetic piggy flailing desperately for attention, absolutely revolting. I dont even know what fire he's talking about nor do I intend to find out, meanwhile Hogchild has spent hours bullshitting his way through meaningless catfights.

Your brand fucking sucks, Pat.
The smartest people I know will speak at length about whatever subject they're educated in and will gladly say 'i don't have any knowledge about that' when they don't.

Patrick has no education and no knowledge yet he speaks as if he's an expert on everything. That is insane narcissism and insecurity.

Harry Powell

His freaking out over a minor scientific detail is rooted in his rare self-awareness regarding his lack of education. He knows he’s an ignorant dimwit who lacks the basic core scientific education of most STEM majors. He’s gotten his microdick kicked in 1000s of times by me and other educated scientists and engineers.

He can’t back down or let it go, because in his feeble mind that equates to admitting that he has a child’s understanding of physics and chemistry.

he wishes soooooo badly he had a doctorate in something. You know this fucking loser would be a huge credentialist, putting it all over every profile, lording it over everyone at every chance he got

Harry Powell

The smartest people I know will speak at length about whatever subject they're educated in and will gladly say 'i don't have any knowledge about that' when they don't.

Patrick has no education and no knowledge yet he speaks as if he's an expert on everything. That is insane narcissism and insecurity.

Anyone who is really secure in their self and their skills and knowledge base is also open to the idea that they may not know everything about their area of expertise.

i learn new shit all the time about stuff that I do every fawkin’ day. New approaches, new developments, sometimes contradicting traditional approaches that have been around decades, etc.

In Patrick’s world, he is the alpha and omega, whatever his current knowledge base is, THAT IS IRREFUTABLE AND THE FINAL WORD

he wishes soooooo badly he had a doctorate in something. You know this fucking loser would be a huge credentialist, putting it all over every profile, lording it over everyone at every chance he got
Why bother with doing the work to get a degree when he can take a trip to DC to read the original founding documents, spend his honeymoon at a concentration camp, be born to a school psychologist, and talk to a doctor at Hooligans.

Instant expertise in all matters, child.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Catch 22. If Pat had the discipline and intelligence to pursue a PhD, he wouldn't be the pathetic wanker he is.

His heroes Bill Nye and Neil Degrassi Tyson's Chicken sound off on science shit they know nothing about, so Pat does too (Pat would be correct to say he is as much a scientist as those two). Bill and Neil do get taken to task for stupid takes quite frequently. The difference, they will delete their dumb tweets and pretend it never happened, because they know it's bad for their brand. They don't dig in forever like our Wisconsin piggy.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
So why not just get one? The way shit is now I doubt it's even that difficult.

Unless your a medical doctor I would think most of the people getting that shit are doing it for credentials to jerk themselves off about nowadays.

Harry Powell

So why not just get one? The way shit is now I doubt it's even that difficult.

Unless your a medical doctor I would think most of the people getting that shit are doing it for credentials to jerk themselves off about nowadays.
Pat couldn’t even commit to an associates. Are you kidding me?