• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"It's my job"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211129-191956.jpg

It's his job to recycle dumb shit people have been saying on the internet for almost a decade and act like he just thought of it

Screenshot_20211129-191934.jpg

Screenshot_20211129-192151.jpg

Screenshot_20211129-192920.jpg

Rick didn't "think" about Jack shit, he read cutesy articles in the mainstream news and is acting like he did the math.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This is actually the only way I'm allowed to fly in dreams, with some kinda kicking/swimming in the air motion

eventually i realize this way of flying doesn't make sense but until them I cruising like buzz lightyear. Only bummer is I'm always just barely avoiding some zombies or dinosaurs so it's never peaceful

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
This is actually the only way I'm allowed to fly in dreams, with some kinda kicking/swimming in the air motion

eventually i realize this way of flying doesn't make sense but until them I cruising like buzz lightyear. Only bummer is I'm always just barely avoiding some zombies or dinosaurs so it's never peaceful
You lucid dreaming off that Alpha Brain, nigga?

G

View attachment 14414

It's his job to recycle dumb shit people have been saying on the internet for almost a decade and act like he just thought of it

View attachment 14415
View attachment 14416

View attachment 14417

Rick didn't "think" about Jack shit, he read cutesy articles in the mainstream news and is acting like he did the math.
Your job Patricia is to be our King Lolcow, one that you took from a gentleman of color by the name of Joseph Cumia. For shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteRose

Forum Clout
View attachment 14414

View attachment 14415
View attachment 14416

View attachment 14417

its my job to google and copy lines from already written articles little one.

Why spend money and time learning things when i can just copy other peoples thoughts and recycle them. use your thinkin meats my dude