• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Its just as funny reading it for the first time

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Ev3F4eB.png

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I pissed myself reading his workout routine. His autism is out of control. Nikki needs to be a better caretaker and just get him off the internet. He's cost you a 100k+, dumb bitch.
Like, what made him think that was a believable question? Like anyone in a fantasy sub was thinking "what can this author bench"? I sometimes think he's legit schizo.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Did anything come of the book staring "Katagida" (epic little boy idea of a cool name, faggot) or is that one of the 40 or so he has on the boil?

I've read and loffed many a time at this and aside from the bench press question I think the way he ignored actual questions in favor of jerking himself off is the funniest. He legit wanted people to ask him stuff like "why are you so fucking cool and handsome?" and "How do you get so much strange?"