• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's January...

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Pat will flip down his sunglasses and go, "Actually, your honor child, it is YOU who is out of order." The maga-loving court deputies will try to swarm him but Pat will calmly fight his way through to get to the judge. He will rip the gavel out of the judge's hand and be like "the verdict is in for YOU, Nazi judge child... Guilty on all counts!"

The people of Wisconsin will be so grateful they'll award him the key to the city of Sheboygan AND John Scalzi's "smoking hot babe" tranny wife.

Last edited:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pat will flip down his sunglasses and go, "Actually, your honor child, it is YOU who is out of order." The maga-loving court deputies will try to swarm him but Pat will calmly fight his way through to get to the judge. He will rip the gavel out of the judge's hand and be like "the verdict is in, cuck-servative... Guilty on all counts, child."

The people of Wisconsin will be so grateful they'll award him the key to the city AND John Scalzi "smoking hot babe" tranny wife.
He won't even have to calmly fight. The deputies with think "that's the swagger of a man who concealed carries and could shoot the fly off a cow at half-a-mile, we'd better not fuck with him".

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
So subpoenaing Google would get him...what?
Useless IPs, I don't know if he knows that though. Saving customer data isn't cheap and requires labor to maintain, they delete that shit after a while for good reason. So if Google gives him IPs, there's a strong possibility the the ISP no longer can match it with customer details.

I do not work for an ISP and cannot swear to the accuracy of my statement, they can obviously keep logs as long as they want, it's just not really economically feasible when you have millions of customers visiting countless websites every second.

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Post your predictions for what will happen on 01-20-2022, in the Milwaukee County Courthouse (Room 500), on 11:00am
920ce7f24e4243c112c387d483746134.jpeg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Pat will flip down his sunglasses and go, "Actually, your honor child, it is YOU who is out of order." The maga-loving court deputies will try to swarm him but Pat will calmly fight his way through to get to the judge. He will rip the gavel out of the judge's hand and be like "the verdict is in for YOU, Nazi judge child... Guilty on all counts!"

The people of Wisconsin will be so grateful they'll award him the key to the city of Sheboygan AND John Scalzi's "smoking hot babe" tranny wife.
Line of the day.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

MAGA loving court deputies… in Milwaukee? Someone find out where David Clarke will be on 1-20-22.

i wish Clarke was still Milwaukee County Sheriff. We have pages of death threats and stalking from Patrick S Tomlinson and he’s the only law enforcement official in Wisconsin that’s trustworthy enough to trust them to.