• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s Friday the 13th

G

Stay safe, gang!

8184785B-813C-4767-A5FE-D86611542646.gif

FCC5268B-75A8-409A-AB54-0BE0CB9DA9AE.gif

2139D3FD-E416-4B0E-8FE5-51770DD5D00A.gif

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Anyone else fuck with that F13 game that came out like 5 years ago? It was fun as fuck. Then the original writer sued the game makers and eventually the official servers were shutdown.
You can still play P2P but now if one cunt logs off the whole game collapses.
It had a huge following for the first few years but now when you go to the servers it's almost ALL niggers now. It's fascinating. They love it.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Anyone else fuck with that F13 game that came out like 5 years ago? It was fun as fuck. Then the original writer sued the game makers and eventually the official servers were shutdown.
It had a huge following for the first few years but now when you go to the servers it's almost ALL niggers now. It's fascinating. They love it.
I remember reading about the court case. My mate said the game was the nuts.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
They are making a Killer Klowns From Outer Space one next. Looks pretty good and faithful to the movie too.