• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's freaky as fuck seeing an anorexic woman in person

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I ‘memba when anorexia was the SILENT KILLER and a SCOURGE DISEASE KILLING WOMEN EVERYWHERE, and then you look at the numbers and a grand total of deaths in one year of…..120. Being obese lardasses kills far more.
The only anorexics i ever see these days are super rich middle aged women, that's gotta be real healthy for their old woman bodies. The plastic faces and big fake lips are always a nice touch too

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I used to work in an office up against the lake and people would jog around that lake every day. Well this one regular was anorexic broad. She was middle-aged and seriously looked like a skeleton. This is what I imagine the undead would look like in real life
How do those skeleton niggas even sit down comfortably

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I know someone who has a 40 year old daughter who is dying of kidney failure because she was anorexic. It's really freaky when I visit her father but she's in hospice now and they share drugs. She's not really anorexic anymore because shes too sick to care about her weight but shes also about 40 pounds because shes dying. So she got what she wanted I guess? Punching out.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Tell me about it
b5c0e5c4d5e46863a4a135208c2a0a8f.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I know someone who has a 40 year old daughter who is dying of kidney failure because she was anorexic. It's really freaky when I visit her father but she's in hospice now and they share drugs. She's not really anorexic anymore because shes too sick to care about her weight but shes also about 40 pounds because shes dying. So she got what she wanted I guess? Punching out.
Why do you know so many fucked up people, Blaze?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
the forearm hair is ridiculous

btw- that is that girl's body trying to keep her warm because she doesn't have enough weight...it's bonkers

it's also a kink......

tl/dr....men are pigs