• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's confirmed. @RealSteveCox is an actual faggot.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2021-11-20 031243.png

Screenshot 2021-11-20 03131622.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Yep. All from just stating basic facts from the case. Ya knows, all the facts they showed the court and then 12 jurors went into a room for 3 days and came out all saying the same thing, YER DEAD BOY. TOO BAD SO SAD. I love how he just replies with some insult cursing at me and then instantly blocks me. That's pure PATIFICATION right there.

Forum Clout
The man is allowed to have his own opinion on the case, but this behavior is extremely faggy.
It's even a little discouraging, as this man is supposed to be an independent thinker, not a twitter obsessed retard. Disagree? Form an opinion and express it. Blocking and calling names is for children, child.
He got into a pissing match with a bodybuilder where he Tomlinsoned it up too. It's nice that he put fatso in his place but overall he's a turd.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I should vote for you why Steve? You refuse to acknowledge facts of a case, and basically you’re demanding a Kangaroo Court where Rittenhouse is guilty no matter what, just because it’s how you feel. You’re someone who should be nowhere near crafting or passing legislation. It’s pretty obvious you’re a reactionary and don’t understand how laws work.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
This faggot is Bernie Sanders Lite but everyone sucked his cock just because he gave our prize pig a good trashing. The enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend. Until next time....
When you thrash Porky Pigs stunt double that buys you some respect. Demanding Kanagroo court proceedings because you don’t like how a faulty case went loses you that respect. That actually makes you an equal piece of shit to Porklinson. Glad we all know the truth about this cunt now.