it's canon that Nana stoped his divorce trial because he didnt want it leak the 3somes were 2 guys(well 2.5 really have you seen her.woof ) right?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
On his divorce story compilation video, he mentions that there were reporters from the post and the daily news in the front row during the divorce proceedings, not sure of the exact timestamp though
Which also makes no sense as Dominic Barbara was there and would have just told everything to Stern. Which would have made everything way more public than a random NYC newspaper. Dominic was told by Anthony's ex-wife all of the details of their marriage including their sex life. If any of that had been mentioned on Stern it would have been obvious it came from Dominic and been a breach of ethics. Costing him his law license (which he would lose eventually).

Part of Anthony's settlement was that his ex-wife could not talk about him publicly at all. And Dominic could not disclose the details of their divorce. But Anthony being a radio shot host had it so that if he mentioned his ex-wife in passing or without using specific details he could still talk about her on radio. Because it was not realistic for him to never be allowed to mention that he was married. So sometimes Anthony would talk about his marriage and stop mid sentence and say "I can't legally talk about this part".

Like Anthony could not directly talk about his wedding night according to his divorce papers. He could only imply that there was no sex that night. But he would talk about how he laid in bed crying all night. And that he "went without sex that night". The implication being that he didn't have sex with anyone including his new bride. I would honestly not be shocked if she had sex with Brother Joe that night based on how Anthony used to talk about his wedding night.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Which also makes no sense as Dominic Barbara was there and would have just told everything to Stern. Which would have made everything way more public than a random NYC newspaper. Dominic was told by Anthony's ex-wife all of the details of their marriage including their sex life. If any of that had been mentioned on Stern it would have been obvious it came from Dominic and been a breach of ethics. Costing him his law license (which he would lose eventually).

Part of Anthony's settlement was that his ex-wife could not talk about him publicly at all. And Dominic could not disclose the details of their divorce. But Anthony being a radio shot host had it so that if he mentioned his ex-wife in passing or without using specific details he could still talk about her on radio. Because it was not realistic for him to never be allowed to mention that he was married. So sometimes Anthony would talk about his marriage and stop mid sentence and say "I can't legally talk about this part".

Like Anthony could not directly talk about his wedding night according to his divorce papers. He could only imply that there was no sex that night. But he would talk about how he laid in bed crying all night. And that he "went without sex that night". The implication being that he didn't have sex with anyone including his new bride. I would honestly not be shocked if she had sex with Brother Joe that night based on how Anthony used to talk about his wedding night.
You make a point. Has anyone every seen Jennifer and Joe together? I’m starting to think Jennifer was Joe

IMG_0525.jpeg

Maybe we can ask her seeing as they were besties and all

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Dominic wanted to be friends with Stern so bad that it came off as pathetic. Not to mention being a pompous douchebag everywhere he went. “Tell the bartender it’s for Dominic!”