• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s been 6 months since Quasi was unmasked, based on (and I quote) “Information and belief”.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_2996.jpeg

Those sources establishing Quasis identity as Gibney? Jackies tweets. The sources on those tweets? Those are….Oh wait. She didn’t include any evidence or sources connecting Quasi to Gibney at all. Like, not even the bullshit circumstantial evidence she used for Dushatar. She just claimed Gibney is Quasi.

That was enough for Pat to not only include this in his pro se motion, but to mention in said pro se motion that he’s now going to move ahead with a lawsuit against Gibney specifically.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
View attachment 185970
Those sources establishing Quasis identity as Gibney? Jackies tweets. The sources on those tweets? Those are….Oh wait. She didn’t include any evidence or sources connecting Quasi to Gibney at all. Like, not even the bullshit circumstantial evidence she used for Dushatar. She just claimed Gibney is Quasi.

That was enough for Pat to not only include this in his pro se motion, but to mention in said pro se motion that he’s now going to move ahead with a lawsuit against Gibney specifically.

This is probably one of the most retarded things he has done.
140 IQ suester, wait for the knock.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Remember when Brinton said "We have no reason to believe all the defendants aren't based in Milwaukee" and Judge Fudge just completely let it slide. That right there let me know how completely fucked up the legal system is in the US.
I don’t think it’s about a fucked up legal system as much as how out of touch the legal system is. I think anyone under 60 would have to ask “What? What evidence or reasoning is justified in believing all of these posters come from Milwaukee?” It fits more in with an oldhead view that a Wisconsin man is being treated as the town fool by locals, rather than being trolled by people all over the world who couldn’t even place Milwaukee on a map.

And I suppose while it sounds unreasonable (not EVERYONE here could possibly be from Wisconsin), the way its phrased leaves room for interpretation. Resto didn’t say “We have evidence to believe the John Does reside in Wisconsin”, he only said “We DONT have evidence that would lead us to believe these people ARENT from Wisconsin”, a fallacy using the absence of evidence to not even state evidence of absence…but using the absence of evidence as evidence something is true. “If we can’t obtain the IP address of the trolls, we have to assume they’re all in Wisconsin.”

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I don’t think it’s about a fucked up legal system as much as how out of touch the legal system is. I think anyone under 60 would have to ask “What? What evidence or reasoning is justified in believing all of these posters come from Milwaukee?” It fits more in with an oldhead view that a Wisconsin man is being treated as the town fool by locals, rather than being trolled by people all over the world who couldn’t even place Milwaukee on a map.

And I suppose while it sounds unreasonable (not EVERYONE here could possibly be from Wisconsin), the way its phrased leaves room for interpretation. Resto didn’t say “We have evidence to believe the John Does reside in Wisconsin”, he only said “We DONT have evidence that would lead us to believe these people ARENT from Wisconsin”, a fallacy using the absence of evidence to not even state evidence of absence…but using the absence of evidence as evidence something is true. “If we can’t obtain the IP address of the trolls, we have to assume they’re all in Wisconsin.”
Whether justified or not attorneys are treated with a higher regard as officers of the court. They have gone through what is essentially a pretty rigorous licensing process of sorts.

They are just treated with more respect and given more leeway. By design judges can't question every single thing they say or the already lethargic system would get less done than Rick during a workday.

This means that a judge usually doesn't expect an attorney to just straight up lie to their face.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Whether justified or not attorneys are treated with a higher regard as officers of the court. They have gone through what is essentially a pretty rigorous licensing process of sorts.

They are just treated with more respect and given more leeway. By design judges can't question every single thing they say or the already lethargic system would get less done than Rick during a workday.

This means that a judge usually doesn't expect an attorney to just straight up lie to their face.
This guy seems to know an awful lot about judges.