• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's around 4am in Milwaukee

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Shouldn't he be blacked out already?

4am.png

Forum Clout

View attachment 155991
What a fulfilling life, so rich in unique and different experiences and memories.

Thankfully when he's an old man, he can gather all his grand and great grand children around and tell them when he was a famous author or how he was the last real car guy, until he taught all the future generations of Tomlinson's obviously.

At least he won't be farting one of these very real prison threats for the 45th time in an hour, his weak heart pops and he lays on a now shitted out fart couch until the pilled out zombie he lives with notices the cats have eaten half his face.

Definitely worth never even trying to be a part of your kids life.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He keeps repeating that as if it's a concrete fact. All the report states is that she said he threatened to murder Adrienne and the kid and that he denied it. That's it. He thinks because the report says he denied it, that's indisputable evidence that it never happened.

He's such a lunatic dickhead.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He keeps repeating that as if it's a concrete fact. All the report states is that she said he threatened to murder Adrienne and the kid and that he denied it. That's it. He thinks because the report says he denied it, that's indisputable evidence that it never happened.

He's such a lunatic dickhead.
This little Spedi mind trick he’s attempting with that police report is one of the most annoying things he’s done in 2023 if not ever, in my opinion. I despise him for it.

RickReternal

Forum Clout
What money?? He was (and still is) a poorfag who needed his wife's help to get a job to try and be the next Ed Ryerson. Who's this new retarded character/ballwasher?
It looks like it’s a kiwi just causing some trouble/making shit up. They need to linger longer. As you said, Pat is POH.

RickReternal

Forum Clout
An arrest, mugshot, and No Contest (a.k.a. Guilty) plea to lesser charges and conviction on those charges is a criminal past. It's quite literally a criminal past.

View attachment 156019
He’s a real cunt about it and tries to claim that since disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor, he doesn’t have a record.

Fuck OFF, Rick. You threatened to execute a baby in front of its mother at the child’s birth. You’re a piece of shit, lower than 99% of felons. Even someone as stupid as you realizes that.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

View attachment 155991
This is one of his worst lies/Tomlinsons ever. The report "clearly states" no such thing and anyone who reads it (except for people as braindead-level stupid as @NormsGhost) can clearly see that. His whole argument is he told the cop he didn't say that so apparently that's all the proof he needs. The word of his then sister in law means nothing. The reasons why she would lie and then remain married to his brother for another 4 years mean nothing. No explanation, no discussion. The stupidest (and arguably fattest) man on earth.