• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Italian comics should be drowned in "sunday gravy"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I fucking hate all Italians - Specifically Wop niggers like this. They all genuinely believe they’re mobbed up tough guys because their name ends in a vowel. They preach all this retarded fantasy “honor and loyalty” shit that doesn’t exist except in movies. They’re some of the most racist people i’ve ever met in my life despite being the closest thing to niggers. They have extreme family issues with at least one ravenous abusive crazy cunt of a family member who they swear they love because of some bullshit “family is EVERYTHING” motto. Worst of all they’re fucking retards. I’ve never heard more ignorant yet arrogant simpletons than a fucking Italian American nigger. Everything they say sounds like some desperate plea to be accepted by white society.

Forum Clout
I fucking hate all Italians - Specifically Wop niggers like this. They all genuinely believe they’re mobbed up tough guys because their name ends in a vowel. They preach all this retarded fantasy “honor and loyalty” shit that doesn’t exist except in movies. They’re some of the most racist people i’ve ever met in my life despite being the closest thing to niggers. They have extreme family issues with at least one ravenous abusive crazy cunt of a family member who they swear they love because of some bullshit “family is EVERYTHING” motto. Worst of all they’re fucking retards. I’ve never heard more ignorant yet arrogant simpletons than a fucking Italian American nigger. Everything they say sounds like some desperate plea to be accepted by white society.
Damn. You didn’t have to go so hard at Boomia.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I don't mind Irish/Italians that look White, but mulattos like @johnnynoname need to go back to Africa, funster.

IMG_0054.jpg

Forum Clout
Friendly word of advice: for your own sake, please do not visit Staten Island, NY at any point in your life, as the entire population of Staten Island is exactly as you described above. Even New Jersey shuns Staten Island. You go over that bridge and blam, you are in Guineaville, USA.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Friendly word of advice: for your own sake, please do not visit Staten Island, NY at any point in your life, as the entire population of Staten Island is exactly as you described above. Even New Jersey shuns Staten Island. You go over that bridge and blam, you are in Guineaville, USA.
My perception is based on living in NJ and FL for a number of years where the lowest depth of wops reside so I can’t even fucking imagine the place you just described.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
here's the story with "gravy"

Some NY wop went to visit his cavone cousins in NJ
as a joke, he told those fawkin "Naboleedans" that "yeah- we call it "gravy" in New York" (knowing full well that it's red sauce)
Now you got a bunch of shithead NJ niggas calling it "gravy"

TL/DR- NY wops know that if you call it "gravy" that you're a shithead (who probably eats with your mouth open like a Oaf)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

as a joke, he told those fawkin "Naboleedans" that "yeah- we call it "gravy" in New York" (knowing full well that it's red sauce)

TL/DR- NY wops know that if you call it "gravy" that you're a shithead (who probably eats with your mouth open like a Oaf)
D04E71ED-3156-4D1C-8D16-BBFB86F7EEBE.jpeg

And you thought the New Yorkers were classless pieces of shit.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

OH! DERE HE IS! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hows ya mudda