• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It was right under our nose this whole time

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
1645689442418.jpeg

I smoked a bowl and had a few 9%IPAs and this shit looks like a infant baby child being eaten by a fat man

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I know the plate and awful barely toasted cheese but I don't remember the photo.

I just saw it in the food selfie thread on the first page on the post by @archive_bot

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Nigger you live in the cheese state and you're using Kraft singles? Fat faggot idiot

Aged Gouda or get the Fuck out.

I'll give you a pass on genuine aged cheddar or even Goat cheese, but if I ever see you fellas eating the individually wrapped shit, I'll beat you with my great grandfather's bagpipes.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Why didn't he just cut down the middle? Why does it have to fit like a puzzle piece? Is it because he's a fat faggot retard?
Its probably something gay like trying to capture stretched cheese. For some reason people used to take pics of that. Probably still do.