It was really hard listening to Jim and Sam talk about Fez.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Try listening to the Bennington show. That fucking cunt Gail. She couldn't back up from the mic, with her whimpering and sniffling. And of course her
(can't add anything) giggle. And she added nothing. I couldn't care less for her friendship with Fez.

I got as far as Groomia calling in.

Last edited:

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
So Ronnie B mentioned that in a couple months he's going to put together a memorial show for Fezzie.
Are AntH, Jim, and Opie all going to show up for that? Or are we going to have a bunch of faggot drama?
Opie won't go, likes to act tough and confrontational but he's a complete pussy who's scared of being verbally attacked by the likes of even Nana and Norton.

-Damian

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Opie won't go, likes to act tough and confrontational but he's a complete pussy who's scared of being verbally attacked by the likes of even Nana and Norton.

-Damian
Hi Damian,

Bob Johnson here from Boise Idaho, I hope your night is going as well as mine. I just got done doing what I call pinning the tail on the donkey. That’s what I call it when I fuck my wife Lupita in the ass, if you know what I mean. My wife Lupita is a little greasy Aztec goblin, but I love her. She makes excellent tamales and is a good mother to my children. The only thing I can fault her for is she’s a nazi. I don’t mean that in a joking way, she has pictures of Hitler and flags all over the house. She goose stepping and Roman saluting back and forth in the living room right now. I just wanted to make sure you were having a good night Damian. Let’s talk again soon.

Keep your wheels spinnin, and the beavers grinnin

Bob Johnson
Boise, Idaho

1988 Ford Mustang GT
1994 Chevrolet Silverado SS 454

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Well, that's a question I never expected to wake up to.

Short answer, I don't like the album version very much. I think I saw the video once, and forget about it afterwards.

Long answer, when they hired me, we tried a bunch of songs. Not the whole catalog, mind you, but their logic was what worked within my vocal range. Do you have any idea how many times we recorded what became the title track? Enough to get my best vocal performance out of me and name the album after it.

So during rehearsals, we tried all the standards, leading up to the final album. I enjoyed doing "Fading Lights" the most, but "I Can't Dance" was the one they really wanted to play, because it was a hit single, and to them would be a big request on the US Tour (oh, if they only knew then...)

I sang it, yes, but never to a degree I found acceptable; that's why I do more of a blues-tinged version on current tours. It works better with my voice. Phil has more of a playful nature, which works for the record version - but the original, rough draft version of it actually sounded more like what I currently play in concert.

You guys really make me think back sometimes. At least that was a fairly happy memory.

Well, that's a question I never expected to wake up to.

Short answer, I don't like the album version very much. I think I saw the video once, and forget about it afterwards.

Long answer, when they hired me, we tried a bunch of songs. Not the whole catalog, mind you, but their logic was what worked within my vocal range. Do you have any idea how many times we recorded what became the title track? Enough to get my best vocal performance out of me and name the album after it.

So during rehearsals, we tried all the standards, leading up to the final album. I enjoyed doing "Fading Lights" the most, but "I Can't Dance" was the one they really wanted to play, because it was a hit single, and to them would be a big request on the US Tour (oh, if they only knew then...)

I sang it, yes, but never to a degree I found acceptable; that's why I do more of a blues-tinged version on current tours. It works better with my voice. Phil has more of a playful nature, which works for the record version - but the original, rough draft version of it actually sounded more like what I currently play in concert.

You guys really make me think back sometimes. At least that was a fairly happy memory.
What is your view on the Phil collins covering Motown stuff? I always thought it was incredible gay

UnPRePared

What is your view on the Phil collins covering Motown stuff? I always thought it was incredible gay

I think I don't have much room to bash him, frankly.

I've covered Genesis, Peter Gabriel, even Bowie - I sing what I like, and I sing what I think I will do justice to, or give a new spin on.

Motown has some beautiful music. While I've never heard Phil's covers, I do remember Michael McDonald's covers in the early 2000s, and I enjoyed them quite a bit.

More power to him, I say. I don't find it embarrassing. The Alamo collectibles, on the other hand, is another story.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Sam was reading from a list.
There was so much dead air, absolutely zero chemistry between ape and worm.
And no the awkward dead air was not a tribute to Fez.

They were talking like they only met him in passing. Self-obsessed baby boys.

2m1gvzi.jpg

"EXCUSE ME! There is no cursing or saying the word "faggot" in the hallway. You're going to get us in trouble."

UnPRePared

Sam was reading from a list.
There was so much dead air, absolutely zero chemistry between ape and worm.
And no the awkward dead air was not a tribute to Fez.

They were talking like they only met him in passing. Self-obsessed baby boys.

2m1gvzi.jpg

"EXCUSE ME! There is no cursing or saying the word "faggot" in the hallway. You're going to get us in trouble."

To extend empathy, and actually open up about their history with him, would take a minimal effort that they'd never want to extend.

They worked with Fez for fucking years. Anything would've been better than what they did: open up about the Fez and Sam battles. Talk about the Jocktober incident. Fez's dress ups. AFRO Shows.

Worthless human beings.