• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It should be considered image based sexual abuse to have to see norma buster's teeth

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Buck teeth and a huge gap. Double whammy. This is the first time Ive seen them in action. Before that it was just in still photos. Its not even a cute/sexy gap. Its distracting. They look like gag teeth you would get at a magic shop. No wonder her fate is just being fucked for a few months then tossed aside. I bet she is a good time in the sack though. Just not marriage material.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Her teeth look awful, I can't fathom why she wouldn't have had them fixed yet. Maybe Heebee Kikenberger doesn't offer proper dental coverage.
Invisalign costs like 5 grand. If you have a job you should be able to afford that. If you look as bad as her you do anything possible to get that done. Take a loan, use a credit card, sell photos of your pussy, whatever.