• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It makes me very happy that Patrick can't stop thinking about us

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I like to think he hates some of us more than others...

Space Edge the most...then maybe me, idk

I have to be in his Top Ten Most Hated, plus he has a face to put with my name and I bet that fuels his impotent anger too. It warmed my cold bitchy heart when he sperged out on me in one of the Josiah tapes. Exposing his fun run lies really got under his pork rind.

G

I have to be in his Top Ten Most Hated, plus he has a face to put with my name and I bet that fuels his impotent anger too. It warmed my cold bitchy heart when he sperged out on me in one of the Josiah tapes. Exposing his fun run lies really got under his pork rind.
Oh fuck yes...I was just being a smart ass, but you actually put in work. If he was a good person who built up a lot of spiritual tokens I'd be worried about his karmic energy...but since he's a POS you have nothing to worry about, he'll just oink while clenching his tiny fist, and you get all the good karmic energy for disrupting his ego-feeding via fraud.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Oh fuck yes...I was just being a smart ass, but you actually put in work. If he was a good person who built up a lot of spiritual tokens I'd be worried about his karmic energy...but since he's a POS you have nothing to worry about, he'll just oink while clenching his tiny fist, and you get all the good karmic energy for disrupting his ego-feeding via fraud.
Doin’ the Lords work brotherman!