• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It is just now 11:00 am

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’ve been awake since 5:30, finished some work on a project collaboration, and went for a smooth 5 mile run in some pretty shit weather. I just now finished a healthy green tea and cold water and will now get back to work after a healthy lunch of some turkey breast and salad. It’s only Monday.

Patrick S. “I work out regularly” Tomlinson, on the other hand, probably still has a hangover from his escapades in Chicago with his fat, frumpy wife. He definitely did not get any REM sleep because he’s rather be “cool” by pounding alcohol every night.

His fat head rests on a sofa pillow and, though he doesn’t know it, he’ll be waking up around 11:30 with a hangover and cunty attitude.

The mere thought of him eating shit food and getting into Twitter fights made me commit to getting as many runs in / week as I can. His fatness and generally awful character motivates me, a “cyberterrorist,” to be better.

Die fat about it, shithead.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
This is the one thing I liked about working the 4am to 1pm shift. Sipping a piping hot cup of coffee while watching the sun rise is a good feeling. At 11am I would be damn near done a full days work while the slackers of the world were barely getting out of bed. Made me feel like I had an edge over the rest of the world.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Wrong again, stlaker. He woke up at 4:30 desperately needing a piss due to imbibing eight liters of garbage grade booze last night then got into an hour long Twitter fight with someone who questioned one of his tweets, calling him “child” approx 12 times per minute until finally blocking him then gloating in several self-retweeted Tweets.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The “look at how healthy I am compared to Pat!!” angle some of you guys take is completely retarded.

Wow, you woke up and went for a jog then had green tea and (cold) water. Better jerk off into your own mouth on an Internet forum about how productive you are.
Fair enough, sir, you don’t have to entice me though with that last part…

G

The “look at how healthy I am compared to Pat!!” angle some of you guys take is completely retarded.

Wow, you woke up and went for a jog then had green tea and (cold) water. Better jerk off into your own mouth on an Internet forum about how productive you are.
My current job, which allows me to live anywhere in the world and pays more than any job that I have ever had (despite having a 4 year STEM degree), is one that I got directly using skills that I obtained during the course of fucking with Patrick.