• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It is important to remember that Anthony is not sober-minded.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I am going to assume that if you are reading this, you remember when Anthon would scoff at racist callers, at N bombs, and would chastise anyone for mistreating people of coloreds in any way. You may also remember a time where any insult toward Opie was considered an insult to Cumia himself personally...

I have never seen a clip of Compound where Anthony didn't have at least 1 beer bottle on the desk. At his age, with at least 1 heart attack under his lingerie harness? I don't see Opie having any heart attacks. I don't see Ronnie B having heart attacks. And Fez is dead.

Anthony's best case scenario is he stops drinking, then maybe he could outlive Opie or Ron if one of them dies by freak accident. Anthony has alienated everyone who aided and abetted him, and it's because of his drinking. As he became a heavier drinker he became more pedophilic and "look at me" performative racist.

When Diamond Dallas Page enters Anthony's life, sobers him up, and reunites him with Opie, then we can all ride off into the sunset as "The Ecstasy of Gold" plays... Good moanin! Welcome abort.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I am going to assume that if you are reading this, you remember when Anthon would scoff at racist callers, at N bombs, and would chastise anyone for mistreating people of coloreds in any way. You may also remember a time where any insult toward Opie was considered an insult to Cumia himself personally...

I have never seen a clip of Compound where Anthony didn't have at least 1 beer bottle on the desk. At his age, with at least 1 heart attack under his lingerie harness? I don't see Opie having any heart attacks. I don't see Ronnie B having heart attacks. And Fez is dead.

Anthony's best case scenario is he stops drinking, then maybe he could outlive Opie or Ron if one of them dies by freak accident. Anthony has alienated everyone who aided and abetted him, and it's because of his drinking. As he became a heavier drinker he became more pedophilic and "look at me" performative racist.

When Diamond Dallas Page enters Anthony's life, sobers him up, and reunites him with Opie, then we can all ride off into the sunset as "The Ecstasy of Gold" plays... Good moanin! Welcome abort.
I wonder how long will he be able to keep up the facade. He has this unapologetically masculine persona that hasn't wore off atleast for a decade now. I always wonder why he hides his true personality. But lately i have been thinking Nana is even a bigger try hard. Very tomlinson like.

DMAN

Forum Clout
I wonder how long will he be able to keep up the facade. He has this unapologetically masculine persona that hasn't wore off atleast a decade now. I always wonder why he hides his true personality. But lately i have been thinking Nana is even a bigger try hard. Very tomlinson like.

It all started when he stopped wearing hats everyday. Who the fuck is "hat wearing guy" EVERY SINGLE DAY and then one day, he just decides to never once wear another hat again? Plus the facial hair, gone and never to be seen again. He shaves for the first time in 40 years? Something happened.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
It all started when he stopped wearing hats everyday. Who the fuck is "hat wearing guy" EVERY SINGLE DAY and then one day, he just decides to never once wear another hat again? Plus the facial hair, gone and never to be seen again. He shaves for the first time in 40 years? Something happened.
When was this? WAAF era? Never heard about this tbh. I knew he had long afro hair like danny ross, he got rid of that too.

DMAN

Forum Clout
When was this? WAAF era? Never heard about this tbh. I knew he had long afro hair like danny ross, he got rid of that too.

I'm talking about how he wore baseball caps almost every day for a decade from FM radio to XM and all the way up until he got fired at SiriusXM and suddenly swore off hats and facial hair. The only other time he appeared like that was at the O&A Unmasked (the debut of this weird new look) just a few weeks before his firing.

G

What happened was getting invites by the likes of Sean Hannity, Red Letter Media and even Alex Jones...he started wearing blazers for a bit too, before regressing to two shirt Tony-ville again.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
He has some kind of trash autism. That video he made advertising for Cumpound (MY SHOW!) was the last time in his life he actually tried. Rather than counting Hot Wheels on the floor or working for NASA, someone tells him something and it sticks in his head. Actually, I guess it's less like autism and more like Bobo. Someone told him how to dress and look for that video. Since then he slowly downgraded the look to his more casual Tony two-shirts but the basic tenets are there. He thinks he looks acceptable because someone told him years ago how to dress like an adult for a moment.

G

He has some kind of trash autism. That video he made advertising for Cumpound (MY SHOW!) was the last time in his life he actually tried. Rather than counting Hot Wheels on the floor or working for NASA, someone tells him something and it sticks in his head. Actually, I guess it's less like autism and more like Bobo. Someone told him how to dress and look for that video. Since then he slowly downgraded the look to his more casual Tony two-shirts but the basic tenets are there. He thinks he looks acceptable because someone told him years ago how to dress like an adult for a moment.
Hilarious how Gavin McInnes is so upper class he LARPS as blue-collar chic, and you described a brief moment where Nana did the opposite.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

thats a bald guy trick

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Also remember that SXM management were also starting to question if he had an alcohol problem. He’s been drinking so publicly for such a long time that his old employer from 10 years ago was wondering if it was a problem and now he straight up drinks on air on his own show. What a piece of trash.

So now picture you’re Opie.

You look left and you see your pedophilic, unapologetic drunk of a cohost screaming boilerplate racist talking points for the 4th day in a row. You think this particular rant has been going on for 15 minutes but you aren’t sure. You don’t keep track anymore.

You look right and you see your snake in the grass sexual degenerate 3rd mic scrolling on his phone. You observe he’s been silent for at least a minute before he jumps in with a lazy joke and goes back to scrolling. You briefly remember he once raped a passed out underage girl in the studio, a memory you’ve spent decades trying to repress.

You close your eyes for half a second and you immediately sense something is wrong. You look behind you and you see ugly Sam Roberts, your former protege, lurking around. He smiles but you know he’s not even trying to hide the knife he’s going to put into your back at this point.

All of a sudden, you’re jolted back to reality

HA HA HO LEE SHIT

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout

Dre you didn't think those lines on paltalk from Steve from Bayshore that Anth could never read were hilarious?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Also remember that SXM management were also starting to question if he had an alcohol problem. He’s been drinking so publicly for such a long time that his old employer from 10 years ago was wondering if it was a problem and now he straight up drinks on air on his own show. What a piece of trash.

You look left and you see your pedophilic, unapologetic drunk of a cohost screaming boilerplate racist talking points for the 4th day in a row. You think this particular rant has been going on for 15 minutes but you aren’t sure. You don’t keep track anymore.

You look right and you see your snake in the grass sexual degenerate 3rd mic scrolling on his phone. You observe he’s been silent for at least a minute before he jumps in with a lazy joke and goes back to scrolling. You briefly remember he once raped a passed out underage girl in the studio, a memory you’ve spent decades trying to repress.

You close your eyes for half a second and you immediately sense something is wrong. You look behind you and you see ugly Sam Roberts, your former protege, lurking around. He smiles but you know he’s not even trying to hide the knife he’s going to put into your back at this point.

HA HA HO LEE SHIT
poetry

CruisinColin

Forum Clout

HA HA HO LEE SHIT
You look down and you got a nice fawkin' piece.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
16C49C31-6276-474B-8E8B-724A1AA95F6B.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Someone told him how to dress and look for that video. Since then he slowly downgraded the look to his more casual Tony two-shirts but the basic tenets are there. He thinks he looks acceptable because someone told him years ago how to dress like an adult for a moment.
Keith's wife likely did his makeover as she had done things like that before. Styling and decorating the house and whatnot. I would not be shocked if Anthony had hired her to makeover his wardrobe but then saw the cost of buying a dozen fitted suits and balked. Anthony always tried to portray himself as this pinnacle of masculinity Aryan hero type. But in reality he is basically arab trash and uneducated and dressed like a bum. Seeing photos of him contrasting with his radio image is always jarring.

If you go back and look at old O&A photos no one is ever dressed properly. They are wearing loose fitting clothes. Cheap shirts and shorts. Hats indoors. This was pretty much how all radio show hosts were. Sports talk, music jocks, even Stern. They all dressed like homeless people. It took Stern hiring an outside party and threatening firings to get his staff to not dress like slobs and people still complain.

Anthony also hangs out with teenagers and kids as well. Like those creepy house karaoke parties where there are a bunch of young people there so Anthony has to dress "young" to fit in. Norton and Opie dress like shit because they are dolts. Anthony is like that Steve Buscemi meme where he pretends to be in high school.